28

At the circus everyone was hanging out while George was powdering his hands, Niki and Karl decided to confront him...

"How was your time at Karl's house?" Niki asked.

"I-"

"Where were you?" Karl asked "You weren't at my house."

George sighed "I was at Clays."

"Huh why?" Niki asked.

"I'm confused" Karl said.

"We're together."

"What do you mean you two are together?" Karl asked.

They both gasped "No way."

"I'm leaving, bye" George went on the platform and they chased him.

"Explain please!" Karl said.

"Let me think about that, no" George said.

"I'm not letting this go George" Niki said.

George repeatedly said 'lalala' so he could block out the noise and so he wouldn't have to answer....

"What going on over there?" Clay asked, looking at the three.

"No clue" Nick said.

"Shhh okay, no one else knows except Nicks daughter" George said.

"Still, big deal!" Niki said loudly.

"Do you not see the picture here!"

"Lalalala sorry I can't hear you" George yelled as he tied rope around his arm "Bye."

George pulled on the rope and flew up to the top, and he just practiced and did little tricks...

"We'll be back and will talk about this!" Karl yelled.

Clay watched Karl and Nick glare at him like they knew something, he tilted his head in confusion. The blonde watched George do tricks onto the hoop...

George hung upside down for a bit, trying to get that situation out of his head until he gave up and got uncomfortable...

He sat up and looked at Mark "Can you lower the hoop?"

He gave George a nod and lowered the hoop, the brunette swung onto the rope until his jumped onto on of the high sitting areas...

Nick looked at George "George be careful!"

"I'm fine Nick!" George stood onto the ledge super high up.

Clay looked at brunette and saw him jump off and he grabbed onto the hoop, spinning around fast. He swung around the hoop upside down and he let his arms fall him and Clay locked eyes for a split second. The brunette immediately turned red and climbed to the rope of the hoop standing up. Even though he's seen the top of the circus many times it was fun to see.

1 hour later...

They practiced their routine for the big performance, and once they were done George just walked around. He turned around and was the only one on the platform, Clay and few other people were standing around the rim of the platform. George checked behind him and did a little backflip once he was done he sat down with his legs apart.

He put his hands in the middle and pulled himself up into and handstand and he walked around the platform with his hands.

"What are you doing George?" Nick asked.

"Nothing much, I'm just bored" George said as he concentrated into his hand stand.

Clay chuckled "This is what you do when your bored?"