3

⚠️swear words⚠️

Nick wanted everyone to be at the circus by 3 but Clay decided to get there an hour early to help set things up. He opened the doors and went up the stairs. Up the stairs was another door and he opened it, that door lead to the control panel and chairs which were reserved for rich families and the managers. He saw all the chairs that were high up and he looked down onto the floor. There was George on a hoop practicing.

The blonde decided to scare him for a bit, he walked to the control panel which is where Mark is all the time. He looked at and there was a section dedicated to the hoop. The blonde moved one of the buttons up until George could see him. Once the brunette was at Clays height level the blonde reached for the hoop and turned him around so the brunette could meet his eyes.

"Jesus you gave me a fright" George said.

"Hello to you too" Clay said "And what are you doing here early?"

"What are you doing here?"

"Well I asked you the question first" Clay said.

"I always get here early to practice, your turn."

"I just wanted to look around the place, help set it up before the big show" Clay said.

"Mhm" George hummed in response "Anyways, I heard about you and Nicks little chat yesterday."

George crossed his legs "Thirty percent huh?"

"Yep, and if your worried about me changing the circus, don't be cause I have no plan to change anything" Clay said.

George quickly fixed Clays collar "Good, cause this circus doesn't need fixing."

George was about to get off the hoop "Need a hand?"

"No thank you" George stepped off the hoop onto where Clay was standing and he helped himself down, he walked towards the door and turned around.

"I'll see you later Mr. Taken" George said and he walked out the door to go to downstairs.

2 hours later...

Everyone was getting their make up on and ready, the circus started to fill up fast. Clay quickly went to check on everyone. Once he was backstage everyone was almost done...

"How's everyone doing?" Clay asked.

"Good" Bad nodded with a smile on his face, his had a red outfit on a amazing red makeup he looked of wearing.

"You look good Bad" Clay gave him a smile and he noticed George and Karl weren't there "Where's Karl and George?"

"In Georges room" Bad said.

They were about to go out any minute now, they had 10 minutes max. The blonde walked towards the room that had George's name on it and he knocked on it.

"George, Karl?" Clay said.

The door slightly opened and there was Karl "Is everything all right Karl?"

Karl shook his head no, and he opened the door for Clay and closed it behind him. George was no where to be seen until a door opened and there was George. He had makeup on that made him look nothing like him, it was bad. His red were red like he had been sobbing.

"What do you want?" George sniffed "Karl why did you let him in here?"

"What's going on George?" Clay asked.

"It's nothing" George said.

"George you know it's not nothing" Karl said.

"I'm fine" George sniffled.

Clay looked at Karl "He doesn't like the makeup he has to wear."

"Karl stop, it's fine, okay!" George shouted.

Clay grabbed his phone and called someone "Are you seriously taking a call right now?"

"Hey Nick, change of plans, we're gonna need an extra five minutes" Clay said "Okay thanks, bye."

"You got some extra time, now Karl take off that terrible makeup on George's face and put on something that makes George proud of himself" Clay said "Something that makes him feel pretty."

"But we have very little time so hurry" Clay said.

George sniffled "Thanks."

"No problem, now hurry" Clay said "I'll leave you two alone."

Clay went out the room and closed the door behind him...

5 minutes later...

Clay looked in the mirror and he fixed his tie "Looking sharp Mr Taken."

He turned around him and saw Karl "Thank you, you don't look bad yourself."

"Where's George?" Clay asked.

Karl looked behind him and didn't see George "One second."

"Okay,"

Later on there was Karl and George in a white robe, his makeup looked a lot better and it looked very pretty on him. George took off his robe and threw it to the side, his makeup matched his outfit. It was a very pretty blue, he looked amazing.

Clay zoned out just looking at him, everyone did. He looks amazing...

Bad turned around and gasped "George, you look-"

"Stunning" Clay said out loud, and he snapped out of thought. Fuck, I really just said that out loud...

"I- thank you" George smiled softly.

"Okay, everyone huddle up" Clay said and everyone was in a circle all together.

"Listen I'm sure Nick has done many of these with you all, but all of you guys look amazing" Clay said "This may be my first show."

"But I know all of you guys are gonna rock it, and I can't wait to see it" Clay said.

"So be proud, and kick some ass out there!" Clay shouted.

"Woooo!" Everyone yelled, clapped, and cheered.

"I'll see all of you guys in a bit" Clay said as he walked away "Be great everyone."

———

Music started to play and Clay got back to his place next to Nick "Are the changes better now?"

"Yeah" Clay smiled "Just wait and see, and you'll be surprised."

Everyone started stomping onto the floor and the ran onto the platform, they all sung beautifully. Lions jumped through hoops of fire, one of the shortest but not really Tommy was on a horse pretending to shoot guns, and the tallest one Ranboo lifted George onto his shoulders. Mark lowered down the hoop and George grabbed the hoop and he went flying up. The brunette threw a black top hat into the air then he grabbed it and waved to the crowd with a smile on his face. The brunette sat onto the hoop and the silver hoop spun in circles. He put the top hat on and threw it up in the air for someone else to grab. The top hat moved around the place and Karl was on a bar high up across from Clay. He held onto George's hands and the brunette flew off the hoop once they came back he got back onto the hoop upside down. The brunette flew over the crowd towards Clay with his arms out, and his eyes met Clays for a few seconds. He looks perfect...

The brunette flew back down and continued with his part, they all were amazing. One of the best shows he has ever seen...

Nick looked at Clay "Is it just me or George's makeup changed?"

"I made him change it, because he didn't like it" Clay said "So I told him to put on the makeup he wanted to have on."

"Good change, I agree with you" Nick said "That makeup was getting tiring anyways."

Clay chuckled softly as he continued watching the show, no wonder why he loved the circus when he was little...

It felt like home...

1231 words :)