⚠️swear words⚠️

The blonde drove his way to the circus once he was there, and saw someone standing out the doors. It was someone familiar "George?"

Clay was confused and he got out of the car "George, are you okay?"

George didn't respond, Clay put his hand on his shoulder "Hey, are you-"

The brunette turned around and slapped him "What the fuck is wrong with you!"

He looked down, he just got slapped and he has no idea what happened but it hurt like hell. He looked at George "What happened?"

"I don't know Clay, you tell me!" George yelled at him, tears coming out of his eyes.

He gave him a paper, it was an eviction notice he looked at George "Don't worry Clay, there's another paper."

Clay flipped the page and it was a bunch of complaints all with the last name of Taken "George."

"I fucking trusted you, and you do this shit!" George yelled "You know how much this place means to me!"

"I didn't do this."

"You fucking liar, your just some wealthy man you never cared about this circus Clay!"

"George!" Clay yelled "I didn't do this, okay."

"I know how much this circus means to you guys, I would never try and take it away from you guys."

"Fine, who did it then?" George said.

"I'm gonna find out" Clay folded the paper and he opened the passenger door.

George looked at him "Are you coming with me or not?"

The brunette thought about it "I'm trusting you Taken, don't screw me over."

George got in the car and Clay closed the door and went in the drivers seat, and he started to drive.

The brunette looked at Clay, but the blonde was focused on the road. George looked out the window, he was confused when they parked outside the police station.

The blonde opened the car door for him once he got out, once the brunette got out the door closed. They didn't say a word to each other.

They walked inside the place and Clay walked through but the police chose to George, since he was different.

"Hey!" Clay said loudly, he caught the police attention "He's with me."

The backed off and left George alone, Clay put his hand on George's back "Are you okay?"

The brunette nodded and they walked through together and opened the doors. Clay told George he could sit in the chairs outside the officers room and the blonde walked inside the office and closed the door behind him.

George looked down as he rubbed his thumbs together tears forcing to come out.

——-

"Drista I need to have a word with you" Clay said looking at his sister.

She looked at him and stood up "Hello Clay, glad to see you here."

Clay placed the paper of the desk "What's this about?"

"Oh the circus, I see" Drista said "Well a group of guys came to my office yesterday."

"Talking about the circus giving them issues, so I looked into their rent and stuff" Drista said "They haven't paid it, the past 3 months."

"Their pissed Drista" Clay said.

"I wouldn't be surprised, but they did it to themselves" Drista said.