11

⚠️swear words⚠️

Clay showing everyone else their parts except Karl and George, George knew he was next so he got ready and he powdered up his hands.

"Hey George" Karl said in a mysterious tone.

"Hi?" George said "You okay?"

"Yeah, so I'm curious about something" Karl said "The last time you guys sang together, that was something."

"What do you mean?" George asked.

"You and Clay were quite close, like something was up" Karl said.

"Me and Clay?" George asked, he chuckled "You wish me and Clay are never gonna be a thing, no way in hell."

"Mhm sure" Karl said.

"I hate him-"

"But he doesn't hate you" Karl said.

"I don't care Karl, so will you please stop asking me?" George asked.

"Okay, fine" Karl said.

"George, you ready?" Clay asked him.

"Yep" George said, was the thing Karl said true?

He walked onto the platform and just to make sure, Clay pulled out the mat for him.

"Wow I didn't get a mat" Niki laughed.

"Yeahh um, just to make sure we don't have other people breaking body parts" George said awkwardly.

"Mhm" Niki said "Good luck."

She gave him a smile and a thumbs up and his part was about to start "Whenever your ready."

"Okay" George said and he started.

20 minutes later...

George fell into the mat yet again, Clay sighed and walked towards him "Maybe you should take a break George, you've already fallen a billion times."

"It hasn't been a billion times, it's only been ten" George said.

"And how many times have you tried to succeed in this part today?" Clay asked.

He sighed "Ten times, but I don't care I'm trying again."

Clay sighed "Okay, Mark you know what to do."

George got off the mat, and he started it again...

"He will never give up, will he?" Clay asked.

"Nope" Niki said.

A minute late came the harder part. George went inside the hoop and out, and the hoop dropped lower. The brunette reached the bottom of the hoop and went inside then out, and the hoop went lower. He did the same thing again. In a blink of an eye the hoop rose really high up, George looked up and he was on a finger tip on the hoop until he fell into the mat. He was so close...

Clay walked towards "You were close."

"But I didn't get it."

"Just take a break you can continue it first thing in the morning" Clay recommended.

"Fine" George said and Clay offered to help him off the mat.

The brunette took his hand and the blonde picked him up off the mat setting him on the ground. He checked his watch it was 6:00 PM "Everyone go home, we did a lot today, and all of you guys are getting better. Not to mention you all deserve to leave and hour early."

Later on in the day they all left and slept off their hard work, and prepared for the next day...

The next day...