35

⚠️swear words⚠️

The show was in 2 days and George and Clay weren't speaking...

Niki had arrived to her house to see if George was there, he had been on the couch blasting music "I'm not speaking a fucking word to him."

"Clay didn't kiss her" Niki said "She kissed him."

"Either way his lips were on hers" George whispered and his voice started to break "I should've known."

"George."

"No" George sniffled "He's exactly like Adam."

Her heart dropped "Adam cheated on you."

"And used me, he abused me emotionally" George said "I should've never fallen in love with him."

"I walked into his trap."

"Clay didn't kiss her, he's nothing like Adam and you know that" She said.

"Clay is different" Niki said "He cares."

——

Clay made everyone take a break, they've practiced enough for the day. He stood into the middle of the platform and yelling, cursing himself.

"Fuck!"

I'm so attached to him...

——

"No."

"Yes George, you need get over the fact and stop doubting yourself" Niki said.

"I'm not, you know your saying all of this" George said "So how come he won't message me or come here to tell me it himself."

"Why do you have to do it?"

"Cause Clay thinks every person he talks to he hurts" Niki said.

"You know the day you got drunk at Dristas house, he took you home" Niki said "I had barely known him at the time."

"George the guy helped you into bed and slept next to you in that bed so you could fall asleep" Niki said.

"He didn't want me to say anything."

"Clay has gave up so much for you and your leaving him right now by thinking the worst of him" Niki said.

"I get you have trust issues but Clay is different."

"I'll talk to him, where is he?" George asked.

"Still at the circus better hurry, for what I know about Clay he ain't gonna stay long" Niki said.

George immediately left the house and drove to the circus in a rush, once he was there he ran out the car. He went inside the building and there was no one...

Clay had been gone...

"Where is he?" George whispered.

——

Clay stood in front of the huge window, his voice was sore. He was losing his voice...

When he tried to speak it was terrible, he didn't sound like himself. He had practically lost his voice before the show...

"Shit!"

He grabbed his phone and messaged Niki...

The next day...

Niki and George arrived at the circus, Niki walked towards Clay and George stayed in the car for a few more minutes...

"So why are you saying you can't sing?" Niki asked him.