23

⚠️swear words⚠️

Few days later...

In 30 minutes was gonna be the performance. Everyone was getting ready and practicing a bit, the brunette was all ready.

"What if he doesn't come?" George asked.

"We'll get him back either way" Niki said putting her hand on George's shoulder "Before the big show."

George sighed "I don't know, what if he actually doesn't wanna go back."

"Then we have to accept that" Niki said "Anyways I gotta go finish up my makeup, I'll see you out there."

George smiled at her "Okay, I'll see you out there."

The brunette saw her leave and he turned to finish up his makeup, once it was done he looked at himself in the mirror.

He sighed, it'll be fine...

30 minutes later...

The blonde was walking around until he heard familiar music from one of his favorite musicals, it came from the circus. Clay saw lights flashing above the circus which meant a show was going on. He looked at the key to the circus, and sighed.

Clay opened the doors to the circus and went upstairs and he opened the door. There was Mark and someone standing on the ledge which was George. The blonde said hi...

"Ready George."

"Yeah" George said as his back was towards Clay, he tightened the rope around his arm.

"Okay, now."

The brunette jumped off, and the blonde walked towards Mark "Hey."

"Oh my god, your back" Mark said.

"Maybe, I don't know" Clay said "But I wanted to see the show from above."

"Cool cool, we'll enjoy."

He watched Niki singing in the middle of the platform, singing in a dress. George was circling around the circus by rope. And everyone else circled around Niki...

"And reaching for the sun" Niki sung.

"We are warriors" Everyone sung and George landed onto a thing that looked like a diving board.

Clay looked at George, he's gonna make a jump that high?

——-

George looked at Mark, and saw a familiar blonde looking at him "Holy shit, he came."

The brunette shook out his nerves before he had to jump off...

"For we are glorious!" Niki sung, Mark pointed at him and front flipped off of the board.

——-

Once the blonde saw George jump off he saw Ranboo catch him and set him on the platform...

They all ran around the platform with Ranboo putting Niki on his shoulders, and the all stopped. And everyone started stomping on the platform...

"This is me."

George was dancing on the platform with everyone else, until they paired up. Clay saw George and Karl jumping and dancing wildly together, it seemed fun. Niki held out a high note and everyone lined up with Niki in the middle...