Two

•Neera•

Remember when I said I was ONE of the strongest organizations in the world? Well, the Langston brothers are the other one, We share the same line of work and the same country.

But we never crossed paths, we are not enemies but we aren't allies either. Their empire is as big as mine, yes there's a part of me that would like to take them down because sharing first place is not fun.

One of the things you need to have to survive this job is brains, and I have them, I know who I can and can not take down, and because I didn't decide what I wanted to do with them, I let them be in their lane.

They don't fuck with me, and I don't fuck with them.

That's the unspoken agreement.

I do have a big advantage on my side now, their brother, but I won't use a child just to get to them. I do very bad things from drugs, illicit goods and weapons, armed robbery, counterfeiting, money laundering, and others, but children and innocents I don't touch them.

"You gonna call them?" Liam asked.

"I have to. Kids are clear from the doctor, they ate and are sleeping. I told Damon I would help him."

"It's almost 4 am."

"Your point? They must be looking for the kid."

"Good luck. I'm going to bed."

"I want you to find someone to homeschool Ivy. "

"Yes, boss. " He said and got out of the office. I took a cigarette and lit it up, after a couple of drags and the feeling of the nicotine calming me I dialed the number.

The first time, no one answered, second time same, I'm going to call one more if they don't ans-

"Yes?" I heard a deep, rough voice from the phone against my ear.

"Is this Adonis or Atlas?" I asked.

"What do you want?" If I wasn't who I am I would be shiting bricks right now.

"I'll ask again. Is this one of the brothers?"

"Yes, I'm Atlas. Now, what the fuck do you want?"

"I have your brother, Damon."

"You piece of shit. Where the fuck is he? When I find you I'm go- "

" Are you done? I rescued your brother and I'm calling to get him home. But if you going to be an arrogant motherfucker maybe I should keep him for a while."

"Who are you? Where is he?"

" Ask nicely." I said, fuck this is fun, I heard him groan loudly.

"Can you please tell me who are you and where he is?"

"They call me Death but my name is Neera. Your brother is currently sleeping in one of my guest rooms. Safe and sound."

"Do you want something? I heard about you."

"Only bad things, I hope. I won't hurt him and I don't want anything in- No! Now that I think about it, I want something."

"What?" He growled out.

"I want to know everything you have on the people who took him."

"Deal."

After giving him a time and address we hung up. I smoked another cigarette and when I finished I walked out of the office and to the basement. It's past 4 in the morning but who the fuck cares. I go down the stairs, open the soundproof door and stop in front of the three guys that were in the house with Ivy and Damon.

I pull a chair from the corner of the room and sit in front of them.

"Who will talk first?" I asked.

"No one is going to talk, bitch." One of them said.

"This is how it's going to be, one will die a fast death with a bullet through the head, the other will be tortured and I'll give the third a choice after seeing everything."

"I -" Bang, one bullet between the eyes. Dead.

"One down, two to go. Who's thirsty? Let's see, eeny, meeny, miny, moe. You, open your mouth, wide." I said and pointed to the guy with a bullet in the shoulder, I walked to the little table near the door, put the protective gloves on, and picked the recipient with the special drink.

"No, no. " The guy started shouting. I turned to the guard and tried to remember his name.

Diego? Dallo? Dimitri Fuck, I'm so bad at names, from now on everyone will have a fucking tag with their name.

"Diego?" I asked.

"Derek, boss."

"Derek, right. Sorry, anyway put the gloves on and pull his head back."

He did what I said and I went next to him, I started pouring the battery acid down his throat, the liquid went down his jaw burning his skin and making him bleed.

"Do you know what battery acid is? Is Sulfuric acid mixed with water, in small quantity, it would only cause some burns, damage, but it will not kill, however, your friend here was very thirsty so he drank more that what he should've. The acid is burning his throat all the way to his stomach, then the acid will start burning his stomach walls and everything it touches. He's in a lot of pain and dying slowly inside out. Because I'm a good person, I will let you choose your death. Painfully and slow? Or fast and you won't feel a thing?"

"Fast." The guy said, he was trembling, and sweating, his eyes wide and full of fear.

Beautiful sight.

A turn on.

"Tell me what you know."

"Our boss's name is Ryan, he wants you dead and take everything from you."

"Hmm Ryan, never heard of him."

"Because you never talked or saw each other. He just wants everything you have."

"And the younger Langston?"

"Same he wants their empire but it's more personal, Ryan killed their parents six years ago. That's all, please don't kill me, let me join you." He said and that made me laugh.

"You want to join me? You can't."

"Why? I helped, I told you everything."

"That's the problem. Hear this. Diego, if you were in his place what way to die world you choose?"

"Acid."

"Why?"

"Code of silence, I rather die than betray my family."

"Thank you, Diego."

"You welcome, boss. And it's Derek."

"Fuck, I'm sorry. I'm really bad with names." I took the gun from my back and shot the last guy in the head.

This was fun.

"Derek, clean this mess please."

"Yes, boss. "

I had another idea.

"Are you single, Derek?"

"Yes."

"Are you in love with anyone?" I asked, he furrowed his eyebrow and answered.

"No, boss. Why?" I walked closer to him and admired his body, brown hair, and eyes, five o'clock shadow, black suit that hugs his 6'2 frame nicely.

"Do you mind them?" I asked, and looked at the dead bodies.

"Not one bit." He said and walked to me, his eyes dark with lust.

"Good." I said, my hand went to his neck and I pulled his face to mine.

Our lips collided, his hands went to my ass and I jumped wrapping my legs on his waist and my arms around his neck, he walked and stopped when my back was against the wall.

Fuck yes.