Eleven

• Atlas•

"Is she always like this?" I asked Ivy as l limped on my up the stairs.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"The rules and her attitude and what the fuck was that?" She stopped and looked at us, Adonis was behind us with Damon still sleeping. With the attack on our house, last night is understandable.

"My mom is the sweetest person in the world, the rules might seem stupid because we live in a 12 bedroom house but it's kind of a lesson to us, her attitude? Well, you aren't very friendly. And that downstairs was business, he was a traitor and she will deal with him." She said and started walking again.

"What kind of lesson? Is she really your mother? She looks too young. She's the sweetest person? Does that kind of business happen often?"

"Does your allies turn on you and burn your house down often?"

"Touché." Adonis said from behind me.

"Here are your rooms, Adonis, Damon, and Atlas. We didn't know if you would bring any clothes so we got something that will do for now." She said and pointed to the doors.

"Thank you." We said at the same time, Adonis walked inside Damon's room and put him on the bed, we got out of the room, before we could get into ours Ivy stopped us.

"Look to answer your questions, she did not carry me for nine months, but to me, she's my mother. That business does not happen often. She had to grow up very quickly and look after me, she had to do things she didn't like at the age of 14, I'm already saying more than I should but I'm going to finish. It's one of her ways to teach me responsibility, and why would we spend money on people to clean our shit when we can do it. And honestly is fun, just wait until friday. And yes she's sweet, caring and much more, you just need to be on her good side. Adonis stop just being there watching everyone like a creep, and Atlas be thankful, she did save Damon and gave him back, and now she's opening her house to you." She said and walked away.

Adonis patted on my back and went to his room.

I don't know what to think. Her words kind of made me rethink my attitude towards her, maybe I should try to be more friendly. But she makes something inside of me- I don't know what she does to me, but it's something. Something unknown that makes me angry.

Angry because I don't know what the fuck it is.

I'll try to be more calm around her.

No promises though.

I walked inside the room that Ivy pointed as mine, I look around and found the bathroom. I need a shower and I need it now, I smell of smoke, blood and sweat, last night was crazy, we thought that our alliances were strong, how fucking wrong were we.

I don't know what Ryan is thinking.

What does he want from us?

How can he let that bitch brainwash him like this?

That fucking night was a big misunderstood, nothing happened between us three, and we never wanted her in any way, from the first time she showed up in our house we know she was fake, only after money.

But Ryan has money so why invent all of this?

If he wanted to believe her instead of his best friends that's fine by me, but when he killed my parents, people that were always good to him, he fucking crossed the line. Now he has to die, painfully slow, and I'll be the one killing him.

I understand why he asked Neera for help I bet it wasn't easy for him, but I see his reason if our allies that came to our house on the previous day betrayed us like this, how many others are against us? Ryan played his cards right he knows our friends, he knows who we work with and not and he never attacked them.

What lies did he tell?

Neera is his enemy and as Adonis said- the enemy of my enemy is my friend - but what is she willing to do to help us? Yes, she's involved because he wants her dead and kidnapped her sister/daughter but this is war.

And now she has the FBI after her?

Her plate is full.

Me and my brother need to come up with a plan and fast the more we need her the more we owe her, we need to end this once and for all, today we will fucking sleep because we need it, we sent our orders to our men, they are protecting each other and our warehouses.

I really need to try to keep my anger in check, I always had anger issues, but I had my mom to calm me down, I was a mamma's boy not going to lie. Her touch and the sound of her voice calmed the turmoil inside of me.

She always said that I felt too much.

And that my anger comes from that, because I never knew how to feel and express my feelings. I miss her and dad too, that makes me worse, my feelings worse, the longing, the weight of the responsibilities, the need to revenge them, the worry, sadness, and fear is just too much.

Too much for me.

I try, I try to keep calm, I even listen to old voicemails of my mother just to hear her angelic voice, because of Damon, I and Adonis are his father figures now, I don't want him to grow up like me, or Adonis if I'm being honest.

He's too quiet, I feel too much, but I think Adonis feels nothing at all. I never saw him cry I never saw him with a genuine smile, I never heard his laugh, he looks empty. I don't want Damon like that.

He's growing up without his parents to show him the right way of things so we need to do that, and the right way of living is without being afraid of feelings, or emotions, and is knowing out to deal with them.

He has to do better.

Be better.

Better than Adonis.

And better than me.