One

•Neera•

"Tell me where the fuck is she!" With the knife in my hand, I slashed the guy's face from temple to jaw.

"Stop. Please." The guy begs.

"What is my name?" I asked the tied man in front of me.

"No."

"l asked, what is my fucking name?" My loud voice bounced on the walls of the dark room.

"Death, your name is Death. Please, stop."

"Fucking pussy, you pissed yourself, you know who I am, you know you won't get out of here alive. But you can choose if you die slowly and painfully or fast with a bullet, what's going to be?" I asked, I took my gun from my back.

"They are keeping her in Arran Drove, 256. Just shot me please."

Pathetic.

"No."

"Wha- But you sa- Ahh." He said but was interrupted by my torturer. I turned my back and walked away.

Oh, you want to know what is happening?

Who I am?

My name is Neera, I'm twenty-six years old, and I'm the boss of one of the strongest criminal organizations in the world. The ones that work for me call me boss, but most people call me Death.

"Neera."

And there is my second in command, he's the closest to me and he calls me by my name.

"Liam, search that address, I want to go in now."

"You are covered in blood."

"I don't fucking care, I leave in an hour with or without details." I said and sat in my chair in the office, I opened the first drawer and took one cigarette from the pack, lit it up, and took a drag.

Nicotine calms me.

Nasty habit, but it is what it is.

"We will get her back, Neera."

"We better or I will fucking turn this world upside down." I said.

Who am I talking about?

My sister.

Little sister.

She's fourteen and two days ago she was kidnapped from her school, fucking incompetent people gave her to them. 'She said it was her aunt' the teacher said. I paid a ton of money to this private school. Well, now she can't say shit, she's dead.

I killed her.

I'm a very simple and nice person, but I do have some rules.

1: Mess with my family, you die.

2: Mess with me, you die.

3: Mess with my organization, you die.

4: Mess with my cigarettes, you die.

5: Mess with my heels, you fucking die.

Simple right?

Some people find it hard to follow five fucking simple rules, this wannabe mafia that took my sister is one of them, I will find them all and fucking skin them alive.

"I got it. Let's go. I call the others on our way there." Liam said. I got up, took two more Kimber Rapid from another draw, strapped them to my tighs, and walked out to the car.

"Details." I said. I put on my seatbelt, turned the GPS, and started the drive.

"One bedroom house, with basement, the street camera shows 2 black SUVs and a white van parked in front. That's all I got. Twenty are coming with us, and I have ten on stand by. " He said, I gave him a nod and pressed harder on the accelerator.