Fourteen

•Neera•

We ate dinner later than usual, Liam stayed in the kitchen teaching the boys how to load the washing machine and how to clean the kitchen, funny as fuck if you ask me. Now, I, Ivy, and Alice were in her room sitting on the bed with Theo in the middle looking at us.

"Are you in pain? Do you need anything?" I asked Alice.

"No, I'm fine, I'm getting used to all of this, it feels too good to be true." She said looking around the room.

"It is true, you and little Theo are safe, and no one will hurt you ever again."

"But I need to pay you, I need to work to have money to give you and buy what Theo needs, I-I- There's school." She said and started hyperventilating.

"Breathe Alice, just breathe. Today you'll take a break from all the worries, tomorrow I promise we will talk about everything. Do you want to sleep alone? I can look after Theo."

"No, I'm not ready to be that far from him."

"That's fine, if you need anything just shout. I have to work now, but Ivy will stay here for a while, you can watch a movie or something." I said and got up from the bed.

"There's this movie, 365 days, have you heard - " Ivy started to say and I stopped walking.

"Ivy Zade, don't you dare put that movie with the baby in the room." I said.

"But he doesn't understand, he can't barely see beyond 12 inches."

"I don't care, and how the fuck do you know about this movie?" She gave me a smug look.

Little shit.

"Okay, we won't watch it..."

"Good. Good night to both of you." I said and kept walking.

"Today." She said when I was out of the door. I went downstairs, I could hear the guys arguing about how they should put the silverware in the washing machine.

I'm surrounded by idiots.

"Bitches, forks, and knives are put with the handles up so you don't stab yourself, spoons with the handle down to have more space. Damon the girls are watching a movie, you can join them if you want." I said, he shoved the plate in Adonis's hands and ran away.

Can't blame him, I would run too, if I could.

"I fucking told you." Atlas said.

"When you're done get in my office, Liam let's go." I said and walked away, I got inside my office went to the mini bar, took four glasses and the bottle of whiskey and put it on the table near the couches.

I poured a double for me and Liam and sat down.

"How was it?" I asked and took a sip of the amber liquid.

"Where do I start? Well, about the club, the guy said he just wanted more money, but when I asked about his dealer he said it was Ryan. From what I can tell he didn't know about this war."

"So the guy is messing with my businesses now? I need you to do a search in every legal space we have, I'll take care of the shipments and the deliveries. We can't miss that. If our numbers start getting down we are fucked." I said.

In this line of work is eat or be eaten.

I'm rich, I'm rich as fuck, I have money to last five lifetimes, maybe even more, but if my income gets affected, I can lose it all. Why? Because my buyers will drop me. Don't ask me how will they know, but they will.

They always know.

I have my own factories of guns, drugs and money, the steady numbers are what attracts my clients, more than quality, if something changes that for the worse they will think I'm not the best at getting the job done so they will find others.

And if one drops and the others find about it, it's all over.

"Okay, I'll start tomorrow." Liam said.

"Tell Carlo he can open the club again but this better not happen again. What about Derek?" I asked, he was going to answer bet someone knocked on the door.

"Wait a minute." I shouted, this has nothing to do with them.

"Zack Carter, FBI agent. 6 years working your case, but so far he can't find proof."

"Good, that means we are doing something good. I'll take care of him tomorrow. Go rest, I have to talk with those idiots about the other idiot." I said throwing the glass back drinking everything in one gulp.

"Okay, and don't worry we got this - "

"We always do." I finished his sentence, he got up, kissed my head, and opened the door.

This was something we always said in the difficult times, and we always got through shit. This is no different and I know that in the end we really got this.

The two baboons got inside and sat on the couch in front of me, I picked the glass bottle and poured more into my cup then I served them.

"So what do you got so far?" I asked, I took a cigarette, put it between my lips, and lit it up.

"We have our people looking for him and when we find his location we'll attack, not wasting any more time." Atlas said with his jaw clenched.

"That's it? Just wait?" I asked. I'm not impressed and I'm wondering how they stayed at the top all this time.

"What would you do differently?" Adonis asked before taking a sip.

"Well, to start I would kill those people who attacked your house. For Ryan to be attacking both of us, he has to have more men than we think, maybe more allies of yours."

"How do we know who they are?" Atlas asked.

"Instead of only looking where he is, you should also be looking where he has been." I said, they changed a look and it was as if they well talking telepathically.

Twin shit.

Atlas took his phone out and started furiously texting someone, probably giving orders about what I just said.

"I should start charging for sharing my wisdom." I said, I finished my cigarette, and put it in the ashtray.

"What do you want?" Atlas asked angrily. Getting under his skin is so fucking fun. I got up and walked until I was behind the couch they were sitting on, the only sound in the room was the click of my heels.

I wonder if getting under him is fun too.

I leaned forward, between them, a little closer to Atlas just to poke the bear a little more.

"For you to call me mommy." I whispered seductively, his head turned to me so fast that I thought he would break his neck, his eyes connected with mine and our lips inches apart.

"Not going to happen." He said, his pupils were dilated and his breathing turned ragged.

He was angry.

Or aroused.

"How hard can it - "

" Hard, really hard, do you want to feel it? ..." Adonis asked out of nowhere, his head was in the crook of my neck, I didn't even see him move, his lips barely touching my skin.

"Mommy." He said in a raspy voice, I clenched my thighs, my clit was throbbing with need.

Fuck, the worst part is that I don't even have a mommy kink I just say it for fun, but by the way my panties are soaked, I would say.

I do now.