Fifteen

•Neera•

"You are playing a dangerous game." I said, my skin was covered in goosebumps.

"Are you afraid? Mommy." Adonis said. Fuck, Fuck, that shit is really turning me on.

"Do you want me?" I asked Adonis.

"Yes." I turn my head to look at Atlas, he was still very close to me, our lips so fucking close but never touching.

"Do you want me?" I asked him.

"I do." He said, his tongue ran across his bottom lip and touched mine.

"Say it."

"I want you." He said but that's not what I want to hear, Adonis had his mouth on my neck and it was driving me crazy.

"Say the word." I said with a grin.

"I want you. Mommy." He said, and fuck me if tomorrow I won't throw that at his face.

I turned my head to Adonis and joined my lips with his, our lips moved in sync, our tongues fighting for dominance, none of us backing down which made the kiss more heated. I felt Atlas's hands on my body, I pulled away from Adonis, and crashed my lips with Atlas.

His kiss was different, angry, bruising, I didn't even have the chance to try to dominate his mouth, he took control the moment his lips touched mine. Adonis put his hands on my hips and pulled me over the back of the couch.

His hands were roaming my body, touching every curve, he took off my heels and then went to the buttons of my white shirt. Atlas's mouth left mine but kept touching my skin leaving a hot trail of desire.

Fuck this is wrong.

I should stop this.

But I don't want.

This shouldn't happen.

But I want to.

Fucking thoughts.

I shouldn't have drank two glasses of whiskey, I mean I'm not completely drunk, maybe tipsy, sober enough to know this shouldn't happen, but drunk enough to don't care about it.

One of my hands was on Atlas body the other on Adonis, my shirt was already gone with my skirt, I was sitting between two clothed men in my black lingerie, their mouths all over my chest.

They pulled the fabric covering my breasts down, and when I felt their tongue playing with my nipples I gasped, feeling the pleasure going straight to my drenched pussy.

"Fuck."

Having two people at the same time is not new to me, having two brothers is though, they touch my body like they know it.

Atlas left my nipple and went on his knees between my legs, his hands went to my thong and I raised my hips so he could pull it out but he just kept stretching them until they ripped apart. His fingers went to my folds and he ran them up and down.

When he pulled them up they were glistering from my wetness.

"So fucking wet. Open." He put his two fingers in front of my mouth and he put them in, rubbing them on my tongue. He pulled them out and in the next second, I felt his lips on my inner thighs going up, until he got to my pussy.

So fucking good.

Adonis was kissing all over my skin, sucking and biting leaving his marks on my body, I grabbed a fist full of his hair making him groan, and joined his lips with mine, my hands went to his shirt and I rip it open sending the pearly white buttons flying everywhere.

The pleasure I was filling from their touches was too much, I tried to get his pants open but my hands were shaking from the things Atlas's tongue was doing on my clit, I finally opened Adonis pants with his help but it doesn't matter, and pulled his dick out.

It was rock fucking hard.

I started stroking it, up and down, up and down, slow movements at first then faster, he threw his head back and moaned, I took the chance and put my mouth in it, licking it, sucking it, and going all the way to the back of my throat. His hand came to my head and he grabbed my hair controlling the tempo.

I couldn't take the pleasure any more, Atlas fingers pushed me over the edge when he curled the inside of me and touched that perfect spot, I pulled Adonis out of my mouth, grabbed Atlas's hair pulling him impossible closer to my center, and came all over his face moaning loudly.

"Now, I want to be fucked hard. By both. At the same time." I said panting hard, my eyes closed, I heard clothes hitting the floor, the sound of the condom wrappers, then I was being lifted and straddling Adonis that was now laying on the sofa.

"You sure you want both?" Adonis asked, I grinned at him.

"I'm sure." I said and kissed him. I heard Atlas spit on his hand and then his fingers against my back hole. I raised my hips, Adonis grabbed his dick and put it on my entrance, slowly I slid down on him.

"Shit, don't move, or else I won't last long." He said with his jaw clenched. Atlas removed his fingers from me.

"Ready?" He asked over my shoulder.

"Yes."

After those words left my lips I felt him push inside of me, I was so full so overwhelmed with pleasure and when Adonis and Atlas started moving in a perfect rhythm, one pulled out the other pushed in. I forgot how to breathe, talk, I couldn't even moan. Time stopped I don't know for how long we were there, every thrust would send me higher and higher.

It was so much.

And so good.

Adonis grabbed my jaw and made me look down at him.

"Cum for us. Now." He ordered, and my body obeyed, he kept his hand on my jaw to keep eye contact, I climaxed, my eyes rolled to the back of my head, my back arched, and I screamed their names. Atlas had his hand on my neck and they kept pounding into me until I felt them twitch inside of me and let my name out in a moan.

Before I could collapse on top of Adonis, Atlas turned my face and kissed me hard and deep over my shoulder, still inside of me.

This was wrong.

And I don't regret it.