Eighteen

•Neera•

We got into the kitchen, the girls and Damon started a conversation, I could feel their eyes on me, and fuck they could at least pretend. Liam came to me and gives me a mug full of coffee.

"I went to your office but you were having a moment with Alice, so I turned around. Will she stay?" He asked.

"Yes, I'll talk with the judge after breakfast and adopt them." I said, Ivy squealed and hugged Alice, I'm glad they like each other.

"What's the plan for today?" Liam asked everyone, and they all looked at me.

Why?

For fuck sake.

"Liam you have to start your rounds on the businesses."

"Yes, boss." He said.

"How are you in that search?" I asked the twins.

Why the fuck do I need to tell them what to do?

"We found some friends." Atlas said coldly, I understood that it wasn't friends.

"And what are you going to do?" I asked.

"We'll take care of it, we might be back tomorrow. It's okay if Damon stays here?" Adonis asked, they are both looking at me with so much intensity, they better fucking stop.

"Of course, he can stay. Girls and Damon, you can do whatever you want, I'll be in my office all day, there will be some deliveries, but I have to leave around 5 pm. Will you be home?" I asked Liam.

"Yes, but when will you be back? I need to see at least two clubs tonight."

"I don't know, but I'll try to be quick." I got up, rinsed my mug and put it in the washer, and walked to my office, Theo is with Alice and I need a fucking cigarette, or I might explode.

I get inside and sit behind my desk, with the cigarette between my lips I lit it up, two minutes later the two guys who I don't want to see barge into my office.

"Not your house, you better learn how to knock." I said.

"Are you avoiding us?" Adonis asked calmly, Atlas was ready to blow.

"Why would I be avoiding you?"

"Because of yesterday." Atlas said.

"I'm not avoiding, I'm moving on, yesterday was a one-time thing." I said, they exchange a look and then Adonis left the room.

What the fuck is going on?

"One-time thing, uh?" Atlas asked with a mischievous look.

"Yes, that's how one night stand works. Now, move one." I said, he walked to me, spun my chair to the said and put his harms on the side caging me.

"And if I don't?" He asked leaning forward.

"What do you want from me, Atlas?"

"For you to scream my name like you did yesterday, for you to sleep in my bed, for you to ride my cock into oblivion. I want you to be mine." He said and came closer with every word and when he finished he joined my lips with his.

He pulled me up, turned around, sat on my chair, and made me sit on him with my legs on the side of his. I want to pull away, I want to get up, yell at him and tell him to get out.

But I don't.

I can't.

Because I'm a horny bitch and this feels so good that I started rocking my hips. His hands went to my ass and he smacked it. He got up holding me close to him, his hands still on my ass.

He sat me on the edge of the desk, his lips on my neck, his hands on my breasts, and traveling down to my panties, I threw my head back and moaned when I felt his fingers rubbing my clit.

"Fuckkk!"

"You drive me fucking insane." He said against my skin. Everything was going perfectly.

Maybe I shouldn't but I love sex, it makes me feel good, it makes me relax, and though it's wrong, I wouldn't mind doing it again to one or both of them, but what he said next made me stop.

"You are mine Neera, you are ours."

That was it.

"Stop. Get off of me." I said and pushed him.

"What? Why?" He asked with a shocked face.

"I'm not yours. I don't know what you and your brother are thinking but stop immediately. Yes, there is some kind of thing between us, probably sexual tension but that's it."

"No." He said and I laughed, hard.

"No? And what are going to do? Atlas, I fuck and dump, do you want that? I can do that. Do you want more? Go look elsewhere. Now, I have work to do, get out."

"This is not over." He said and walked out.

What the fuck do they want from me?

There are making me regret, they are turning last night into a big mistake. What is it? Is my pussy magic? That makes them want more? I ran my hand through my hair, I put my clothes in place, and sat on my chair.

I need another cigarette.

When did my life start being a fucking drama book?

I spent the rest of the day taking care of the paperwork, doing payments to my workers and other people, I made lunch for the kids and at 3 pm the clothes for Alice and Theo plus baby things got delivered, I was in the laundry room, when my phone ringed.

"Yes?" I answered without checking the number.

"Boss, there's a guy here wanting to buy guns."

Okay, think Neera, you know his name, Francisco? Fernando? Alejandro? Roberto? Fuck, I feel like Lady Gaga.

I think it's Francisco.

"Okay, and what's the problem, Francisco? " I asked and he chuckled.

"It's Frankie, boss. " He laughed, thank fuck they don't take this in the wrong way.

"Sorry, continue."

"The problem is that he wants them now, and is saying shit like when he owns everything, things will change and stuff like that."

"What's his name?"

"Ryan." Well, shit. I dropped the clothes that I had in my hands and ran to the front door.

"Frankie, I'm on my way, do not let him leave. How many people are with him?"

"Like ten."

"Okay, I'll be there in 15 min. " I said and hung up.

"Ivy." I shouted, a few seconds later she came running downstairs.

"What?"

"Call Liam, tell him to come home now, I have to leave, lock all the doors, and if you hear anything suspicious get in one of the safe rooms." I said and checked my guns.

"Okay. But what's going on?"

"This Ryan motherfucker is at one of the warehouses for some reason to buy guns." I said and ran to my car.

"Be careful." I heard her shout.

Fuck my life.