Thirty four

•Adonis•

"We have to do something, she's ours and yet she's there with that guy." Atlas says.

"And what do you want to do? Maybe we should let go, Atlas. She doesn't want us."

"Let go? Are you crazy? With her we would be unstoppable, her empire with ours, no one would dare to cross us ever again. And she's perfect for us, she's beautiful, feisty and caring. We can't let her go brother."

"So what do you want to do?" I asked.

I think this won't work like he think it will, yes I want her too but I don't think we can change her mind she has threatened us too many times. I think that if we keep going after her she will flip on us.

"As you know she's at the hospital."

"And?"

"Let's get her, she can't fight us because of her wound."

"She won't be alone." I stated the obvious.

"We kill him. Or them."

"You can't, that will only make her hate you more, you know how she is with family."

"Okay, okay, so we knock them down. Come on brother she's the one for us. I know it and you know it."

"Yes, i know it. But this will not end well. She might be wounded but she has an army that will look for her and then what? You can't just run with her. Look brother, I get that she's perfect to us, and with both mafias together we would be very fucking powerful, but she doesn't want us and it won't end well. Let her go." I said and walked away.

I'm not with him on this, she made clear more than once that she doesn't want us, and we can't force her feelings, I saw her with that guy, yeah it makes me jealous but she wants him, and she's happy.

We have so many things to focus right now, Damon and all the shit Ryan caused, there's still a lot of people that betrayed that we need to take care. Neera should be the last thing on his mind, but she's the only thing he thinks about.

I know how to choose my wars and I chose not to go against the Zade mafia. I doubt my brother will let this go and now I have another thing do worry about, if he goes ahead with his plan I don't know how I can help and he can end up dead or in the best case scenario badly injured.

For once he could think before acting.

I don't want my brother dead.

There's just one thing I can do to prevent that.

•Atlas•

Fuck Adonis.

He knows that her place is between us, he knows she's the one for us but he's a coward. I will get her, and will bring her here, I'll take care of her while she's injured and she will see how much we care, how much I care.

She'll understand our feeling and develop some for us, then she will forget about that piece of shit she calls boyfriend. I make my way to our medical room and find our doctor there.

"I need a few syringes with something that will make people sleep. Fuck nevermind, I know something better." I said and walked away.

I went to our armory and looked around until I found what I needed, the paralizing gun. This will not kill anyone as Adonis wanted, but will let me do what I need without someone running after me.

How many people can she have around her anyway?

I took everything I needed and went to my car, fuck, fuck everything, I lost it, I'm crazy. But I don't care, I want her so I'll do whatever the fuck I want and need to have her, I drove for a couple of hours until I finally parked the car in front of the clinic I knew she was in.

She belongs with me, and if Adonis isn't here to help it's because he doesn't want her as bad as I do. Better for me, I don't have to share her with him. I check the gun and the darts and get out of the car.

It's time.

Neera, you're mine.