Thirty

•Neera•

I said what I wanted to say for a while now, I like him, I really fucking do, and now I hate him too, he let jealously cloud his mind. I want to raise my fist and punch him, hard.

But I don't, I won't.

Because this kiss feels much better, his skin on mine makes fireworks explode inside my chest, his smell gives me butterflies, his eyes make my knees weak. He makes me vulnerable and with him I feel like I don't carry the world on my shoulders.

I pull back and he puts his forehead on mine, both of us breathing hard, my skin feels on fire under his touch but it feels so fucking good.

"I like you too." He said.

"Now that you stopped kissing me, the need to punch you came back." I said.

"I can't let that happen." He said and kissed me again, I felt his hands behind my thighs, he pulled me up and pinned me to the wall. His lips left mine but never my skin, he kissed down my neck and up again to claim my mouth again.

My hands went to the hem of his shirt and I pull it off his body, my hands ran down his chest to his abs, we feel so right together, and our bodies fit perfectly, like two pieces of the same puzzle.

My legs were wrapped around his waist, he walked away from the wall holding me by my ass and walked down the hallway to his room. My problems, my worries were in the back of my mind, and my focus was on his touch.

He sat me down on the edge of the bed and stood between my legs, he pull my top over my head and threw it somewhere, my naked chest was exposed to him, my nipples hard from arousal. I stood up and turned us around, I left soft kisses an his chest and pushed him down to the bed.

"I want you, I don't want to wait anymore. Since you opened the door all wet with nothing but a towel, that's all I think about, but..." I say, my fingers under the elastic of his boxers stopped.

"But?" He asked.

"But this time I want to do things differently, I want to take things serious because this time I seriously like you, so if we are doing this I need you to be on the same page." Now I feel a bit stupid, having this conversation practically naked.

"We are in the same page. Fuck Neera, I like you so fucking much, I was supposed to only come here to get more clothes, but after hearing what they said, I couldn't stay there and see you with them -" I didn't let him finished I jumped on top of him, straddling him and bend down to kiss him.

"I am not with them, and I will fucking kill them for saying shit."

"No more talking, the only thing I want to hear from you are your moans, or my name over and over again." He said and turned us around, the rest of our clothes went flying to the floor.

I felt his hand traveling down between our bodies and his fingers lightly brushed my clit making me gasp, he put more pressure and my back arched in pleasure, he kept torturing me always taking to the edge but never letting me climax.

"Zack." My voice came out needy.

"You will only cum around my cock." He said and I felt him at my entrance, rubbing up and down.

"Are you sure?" He asked, his lips an inch away from mine.

"I'm sure. " I said and he pushed into me.

He started slow and soft making love to me, feeling me and letting me feeling him, the eye contact was making things more intense, his thrusts picked up the pace making me moan.

This was my first time making love.

"Zack." I moaned, he intewined our hands together next to my head, he went harder and faster and I cummed hard around him, my eyes rolled to the back of my head, he kept the pace chasing his reliase, and with a grunt I felt him spill inside of me.

"Neera, fuuck." He moaned.

We stayed there for a moment to catch our breaths and let our hearts go back to normal, his head on the crook of my neck, the weight of him on top of me felt like a warm safety blanket that I never want to let go.

These last two weeks I spent inside my office I was not avoiding him, okay maybe a little, but ninety percent of the time I was working, but I also was discovering what I was feeling. This was new to me, I never got to know guys, I always fucked and dumped.

But it was not like that with Zack and I was afraid.

Scared.

If I see the twins in front of me again, I probably will fucking shooting them, they don't have any right to claim me, it was a one time thing. They don't know me, they only know my reputation.

We were now side by side my head on top of his arm, he was running his fingers up and down my back and I was drawing circles on the hairs of his chest.

"So your brother?" He asked and my breath hitched.

"He was adopted two weeks ago, it was a closed adoption so it's harder to get the records but in the morning I should have a name on my desk. "

"And what are you doing to do?"

"I don't know, until I get the couple's information I can't do much. I want him with me at home, but what if he's happy there? I don't know. And you any development?"

"I sent a few papers, since I'm still working there I can see if they opened any investigation or not, but so far nothing. I think I will need to go to the press."

"And when will you go back?"

"I'm not sure if I will."

"What? Why?"

"Well, I can't really continue working there and be with you, you're still a crime organization boss and I know what you do, I'm a cumplice now- "

"No, I don't want you to leave your work because of me, I'll leave you, we'll never see each other again. No one knows about us." I didn't want that but he worked hand to get where he is.

"Neera, I don't want to work for people that are fake, and abuse the power, rather work for you, you don't pretend to be something you are not. I mean I think I don't want to be involved in the fake money or the drugs, but I think I can handle everything else. That is of course if you want me to wor-" So fucking cute, I cut him off with my lips on his.

"You are rambling, and if you are really sure of that, I don't want you to regret anything later." I said with a chuckle, he pulled me closer to him.

"And the Langston? What did they want?"

"I don't know, I didn't give them a chance to talk. I threw them out. Look Zack, the truth is that I slept with them. But that was it, was only one time and since then they think they are in love or some shit."

"Ah, the magic pussy." He said and we laughed.

"I bet you fell in love with it too."

"I did."

"I knew it."

"But i fell in love with you first."

Fuck me.