Epilogue

(Eight years later) 

Third person's pov:

"Mom pleassee!!!" The younger boy squealed in excitement as well as begged to the older women in front of him.

"I said No!" (Y/N) replied while tossing sweet potatoes in the pan.

"But Uncle Alex is going to show some awesome magic tricks!!" The four year old boy tried to reason with his mom who was adamant on not letting him leave the house.

"He is just playing around with you kids." (Y/N) replied. Yuta came downstairs, partially hearing the conversation between his wife and kid.

"But it's fun!–"

"It's about lunchtime!! I can't go around and fetch you for lunch if you go out." (Y/N) shouted at the boy. Not within a second, she stumbled behind and placed her hand on the kitchen counter for support. Yuta rushed towards her and wrapped his arm around her waist to keep her balanced. "Careful.... Dont stress too much." he said as he waited for her to get back to normal and regain her balance. (Y/N) wasn't quite well for the past few days and Yuta was really worried about her

After few minutes he walked forward to his little son and kneeled in front of him. "Go quick and enjoy with your uncle but be sure to comeback within half an hour. Or else both you and Dad won't be getting lunch today." he whispered into his son's ear which didn't go unnoticed by (Y/N). The boy squealed again and ran out of their house, giving a flying kiss to his mom which made her chuckle.

"You're spoiling him." (Y/N) complained as she went back to cooking.

"I spoiled you too." Yuta winked at her and came by her side to help her prepare lunch.

"Just look at him. He is just two years old but he's sitting there idle with that straight cold face on... Just like you." (Y/N) looked displeased when she pointed towards her second son, who was sitting in a cradle, exactly looking like his dad.

"He might resemble me in looks, but he is completely like his mom. I can assure that." Yuta tried to make her happy but she was still frustrated due to her mood swings.

"The first one is naughty and stubborn like you while the other is an expressionless doll. I don't want them to be like me, I just want them to be nice and..... at least smile." (Y/N) kept ranting as she looked at her younger son but Yuta didn't want to bother her. She was already going through a lot lately, he just wanted to be there for her all the time.

"Don't worry. Maybe she might turn out to be a completely cool person like you" he said as he placed his hand on her growing tummy and rubbed it slowly. A small smile formed on (Y/N)'s face and she looked at Yuta. They were expecting a baby girl in four months, that would count as their third kid.

"Make sure everyone's here for lunch. I need to get the kids ready for tonight's gathering." said (Y/N) after she prepared lunch and she proceeded to walk out of the kitchen, cautiously. "I'll go get some rest." Yuta assured her with a smile and went to play with his kid.

All the superhumans now lived in the actual Neo City, the residential area. Yuta and (Y/N) gave up their role as Yokais who would rule Neo City and asked Taeyoung to take up the job. Taeyoung on the other had denied several times but finally gave in. It was their way of showing respect to the Senior Ronen as he was better fit for that position. It would also, in a way, soothe the Queen's soul who had wished for herself, the senior Ronen to rule. Also, (Y/N) and Yuta preferred to have a peaceful life after making their family. Taeyoung was the best leader as nothing went wrong in the Neo City for eight years of his rule.

**

Yuta held (Y/N)'s hand to make sure she was walking safely while he had his second son was fast asleep on his shoulder whom he supported with his other hand. Their four year old son held onto (Y/N)'s hand tightly as they walked to the gathering. All the superhumans were gathered there and the atmosphere was lit. It was to celebrate the death anniversary of Mr.X who unknowingly gave them a beautiful life to live.

"Momm.....Can I go play with my friends?" (Y/N)'s hand was being pulled by her son as she looked around at her friend's kids who were already busy playing.

"Be careful. Don't go too far." (Y/N) warned her kid as she let go off his hand while he ran to his friends. (Y/N) and Yuta took seats at the round table where their friends were already present.

"How's this pregnancy? Any complications?" Ray asked as she saw (Y/N) taking a seat. She sat on the table with her small girl on her lap, while the other two were playing, Jaemin keeping an eye on their kids.

"Nausea, tiredness and moodswings. This girl is troubling me a lot." (Y/N) smiled as she rubbed her stomach. Elena, Jason and Alex were present their too. Elena and Jason were married happily with two kids too while Alex finally accepted Stacy as his girlfriend. Alice was still fussy over (Y/N) and Yuta's relationship but what could she do when they even have kids. Dylan was really happy for them and moved on in his life too. Everything was perfect, just like one could expect. Taeyoung went up the stage to give a short speech as everyone cheered for him.

Everyone were busy gossiping and eating as (Y/N) slowly walked to the memorial spot where a huge picture of Mr.X was hung. (Y/N) lighted a candle and placed it in front of the photo. It was also her revival day to be precise. Yuta followed her quietly behind as he placed his arm on her waist as he stood beside her. "He really is a hero." (Y/N) said as she took in Yuta's presence.

"Not for me." Yuta said bluntly as he looked away smiling. He didn't want to accept it but he really did like the old man. (Y/N) poked his chest with her elbow as he acted like he was wincing in pain.

"He gave your wife his life!" she informed him in case he forgot. Yuta smiled and looked at the photo again. "Yes.... We had to go through a lot because of him. But we were successful. And what's important is.... We went through it together." (Y/N) said as she looked up at Yuta.

Yuta smiled and kissed her forehead. There wasn't anything else he wished for right now. He lived a happy life with his wife, kids and friends. He had everything, thanks to the gift of Mr.X. He got to live with the love of his life. He looked down at his wife's brown eyes which always melted his heart. "I love you" he said as her eyes sparkled and she smiled widely, enjoying the moment.

"I love you too, Cold dog!"

___________________

(A/N)'s note:

Well.... Now my work is done. End of the story!! :)

The fact that I wrote this chapter long before releasing the other chapters is funny

I couldn't think of more names so I didn't name their kids... Pls don't mind

Anyways this is how it ended.... Happy ending!!

Did you all like the whole story? The characters? The love story of the main characters?

If ya'll got any doubts, then I'm all ears.

A huge shout out to all my amazing, beautiful readers!!
You were my moral support in this writing field, I couldn't have done anything without your views and comments.

Also I got few dms where ppl asked me to write more Yuta ffs so if I get time I'd surely do that..... Mafia au, ceo au, werewolf au.... Just comment if u want me to write any of these things, altho I might not publish it right away... I need some rest😅

Thanks a lot!! :))