15. Fight - Part 2

Third person's pov:

(Y/N) took small steps towards Yuta, trying her best to make sure he wasn't angry, because who knows when he'll become a beast. "Get up." she said as she stood next to him under the shed, avoiding the rain. He slowly got up and took out a phone from his pocket.

"I was just waiting to return this to you." he said as he handed over the phone to her and proceeded to leave. "Where are you going? Your apartment is four blocks away, mine is just around the corner." (Y/N)'s voice made him stop in his tracks. He turned around and raised an eyebrow at her.

"Are you asking me to stay at your place?" he enquired with a hint if mischievousness in his voice. She gave him a death glare and replied. "Come over, get an umbrella and leave the next second."

He was about to object when she took hold of his wrist and ran towards her house, with her hand over her head. "We ran a mile and you said your house was around the corner." Yuta questioned, only to get ignored by her. She opened the door and let him in. He looked around the living room and stiffled his laughter. She noticed it and went past him, as she was not in the mood to fight. Her house was filled with plushies and soft toys, he couldn't help but stare in disbelief. "All the more reasons for me to not believe that you are a doctor." Yuta said.

(Y/N) was busy searching for an umbrella as she didn't remember where she had kept it. They could hear the rumbling of thunder strikes from outside. (Y/N) looked at Yuta and went towards a drawer." I thought I should leave immediately after taking the umbrella?" Yuta asked, as he still stood at the entrance of the living room.

"If it wasn't for that wound, I would have kicked you out myself." said (Y/N) as she rummaged through the drawer and took out a first aid kit. She motioned him to sit on her couch and he complied.

"Stop concerning yourself over me. You didn't have to get hit by him." she said as she wiped off the blood stain from his lips. "Who won?"

Yuta smiled at her question as he knew she was more interested in the results than the aftereffects. "By the looks of it..... I guess it was me." he said, flinching a bit when she was applying antiseptic on his wound. Once she was done treating his wound, she got up and placed the kit back in its place. "Want some coffee? I can't find the umbrella and I don't think you'll be able to leave even if you get one." she said as she walked towards the kitchen. Yuta could see the lightening flash through the window.

"A cup of coffee won't harm." he said, as she smiled and walked over to prepare their coffees. Yuta looked around and found a small book on the tea table. It looked like a pocket diary. Being the curious one he was, he picked it up and opened the book. It was (Y/N)'s diary. More like her wish book. Each page had one of her wishes which she wanted to be fulfilled. Building a snowman, going for skydiving, visiting Paris and much more. As he turned to the last page he felt his heart stop for a second. She drew a sketch of him and beside that, she wrote few words in big letters. 'I want to live happily with the person I love.'

He shut the book immediately when he heard her footsteps. He felt wronged for some reason. He remembered the words Dylan told him back during their fight. (Y/N) handed him a cup and took a seat beside him. "What's got you so stressed out? You were fine a while ago?" she asked noticing the look on his face.

He just shrugged it off without replying. There was an awkward silence between them as they sipped on their coffees. Suddenly Yuta placed his cup on the table, and put his hand into his pocket to bring out a small necklace.

(Y/N) flinched when he moved his hand towards her neck, as her eyes widened. "Stay still." he whispered as he helped her wear the necklace. She froze in the spot as his hands made its way to the back of her neck. Once he helped her put on the necklace, he removed his hands and cupped her cheek with one hand while the other wrapped around her hand which was holding the cup. "I wanted to give this necklace to the person I want to spend my life with. I know we aren't in that kind of relationship, but no one else except us know that it isn't something both of us wanted to happen. For the time being... I want you to keep it, so that I would feel satisfied that at least for a moment, this necklace belonged to the person I wanted it to be with." he said slowly, carassesing her cheek with his thumb.

She tried to refuse but he moved forward, closing the gap between their lips. They kissed as if there was no tomorrow. The storm changed into heavy rain soon after but neither of them cared. They were living the moment of their lives, until (Y/N) pushed Yuta slightly. "T-The umbrella." she said as she pointed to the shelf behind him and stood up immediately after. Yuta realized he had lost his mind once again and blamed Dylan to be the cause of it. He stood up too and walked towards the door. She handed him the umbrella and looked away, not able to meet his eyes.

"I'm sorry..... I can't fulfill those wishes of yours." Yuta said pointing at her pocket diary on the table. (Y/N) then realized that the reason he acted like that before was because he read that wish book of hers. She asked him to wait for a second before rushing into her room. Yuta stood there, looking out through the window to find the weather looking a bit stable. (Y/N) came out and handed him a shabby looking book. "Here. Stop pestering me now." she said as he took hold of the book.

On opening it, he found the same words on the first page as (Y/N) did previously. 'The diary of Mr. Xavier.'

"Who is Mr. Xavier?" Yuta asked as he turned through the pages. He suddenly stopped in the middle and looked up at her. "Don't tell me.... Mr. X?" he asked, disbelief written all over his face.

(Y/N) gave him a short nod. "Make sure no one finds you reading this book. It'll give you all the answers. I guess.... The reason why we separated our paths wouldn't go in vain." she said, as she finally looked into his eyes. Although they didn't speak much, Yuta was sure something was off about the book.

_________________

(A/N)'s note:

So.... The next few chapters would reveal all the secrets until now

Also I wondered how you'd picture the necklace so here's a glimpse... Although I know it isn't that good

Let me know in the comments how the storyline is going

Thanks :)