Three more left

One day however while Justin was away, I had a hidden feedback mic on my clothes, that we hopped Tyler wouldn't find out about. So that if I screamed Cody could hear me. So that he could come to my rescue. All for two things. Cody wanted to warn Justin, and Tyler wasn't stupid.

When it happened he came to my rescue. Justin trusted Cody so much more then Tyler. Considering even now that, first before I came we got into a "fight." That my sister was gone, and how much more afraid of Tyler I was, of him and the guys now that my sister wasn't here anymore.

Cody came into the room, when he heard my screams. "Cody?! I *gasped* what are you doing here? I thought this room was sound proof?!" It is I just so happened to be coming to talk you about something. Tyler looked at us funny, he watched me sign and realized Cody knew how to read it.

I heard you scream when I was about to open the door to come in. "Thank goodness you did, does Justin know?!" "No." He signed back at me. "Good." IDK what's going on here, but I do know this is all a lie, I found, THIS! On you, he said ripping it off of me. I screamed again.

You just can't let me have you can you?! And you, you'll forget you ever saw anything. I will help protect her. "Cody, just stop, I don't want you to get hurt too!" No, this isn't just something I can leave alone! What is this, that you're doing?! It doesn't concern you!

Suddenly Tyler punched Cody in the face and I screamed. the door was wide open and Justin was finally home, he ran to my room. Is everyone ok? Cody what happened? Tyler what happened here? I found him like this, outside he went for a walk, I heard screaming and went outside and some guy came and knocked him right out, maybe I should take him to the hospital.

Yeah ok Tyler. Tyler went with Cody, surprising me. He would've never left me alone with Justin, but maybe he did because he knew I didn't trust Justin so I wouldn't tell him anything anyways. I was glad of that. While Tyler was gone, I used sign to tell Justin, that he shouldn't believe everything Tyler says, and to keep a close on him. He nodded at me, trying to hug me. I wouldn't let him.

"Not now." He nodded his head in understanding. "Will you ever let me?" "Maybe someday." Now that Cody was gone and my sister was in jail, that left just myself Justin and Tyler, the two people I didn't trust and one that made me this way.

Now there were three, Cody texted Justin later that day, told him he was fine, and to keep an eye on Tyler and insist that now that I was so worried, about Cody and my sister, that Tyler stay in Justin's room, that I just needed to be alone for a while. Justin told him ok. That he'd also keep an eye on myself.

Cody told him that if he did that not to be too suspicious. That Tyler was the guy that punched Cody. He believed and trusted Cody, as of now he would be carful around Tyler and would have to out smart him somehow. Until then, I'm gonna need all the luck I can get, and so will my sister and Cody. Oh how I wish Tyler was gone and that I could trust Justin again once and for all.