Together at last with no more problems

When you look up at that, I'm sure you think someone is getting married, but no, even if that might soon happy for either of us, its not happening now. It's been a good couple of weeks since that day, and now I'm back to "normal." I trust everyone again, there's no word from or sign of Tyler, and hasn't been since the 2nd time they rescued me from him. Cody and my sister are still going strong with each other, and Justin and I have rekindled our previous relationship, from before this Tyler nonsense happened, just like when we were younger.

The only difference is that still my parents aren't alive, they're still gone from this Earth, but will always be in my heart forever. I still dress the same, with the exception of occasionally wearing the flower crown Justin made me. We eventually made it back to the point of our friendship that we were at before. And progressed. Sometime after that day, my dreams did come true, I got to become Sabrina Allison and be famous for acting and singing.

I've made friends with a bunch of celebrities, and oh yeah, now that my sister is with Cody and Tyler isn't around and we all know how we feel about each other, Justin and I decided to be together, and everyone was so happy for us after everything we've been through, it was kind of like one of those FINALLY kinds of things like how in "Good girl turn fake bad." In the last chapter, spoiler alert sorta if you haven't read that one, where they get married at the end and everyone including each other was all like.... "Well it's about time." And then its over.

That's kind of how this one ends. We've gone through our lives together through think and thin until a certain point and you've all watched us do that, so thank you for following me and my friends on our long, mostly painful, but ending happy where everyone belongs with each other journey. As long as everyone ends up with who they're meant to be with, does it really matter how we get there, is love really worth the risk the find the true love? IDK what you all think, but I think it was, I'm with my childhood best friend, and found love after thinking I wouldn't that I might've died before I could, but I didn't.