Part1

You've know Tom and Harrison(Osterfeild)since you were six. You we're the new kid at their school and didn't know anyone,so you spent the first few days mostly alone. Well,until a group of boys decided to pick on you and push you over once,causing you to fall over. The bullies,of course,laughed and walked away,and you felt like crying until these two boys helped you up. Haz and Tom. They've been your best friends ever since. Eventually,all of your mothers became friends,and you would all have dinner at the Holland's or the Osterfeild's house sometimes. Your parents didn't really show up when you decided to have dinner with them,or if they did,it was your mother. Your father isn't the nicest person;in fact,he's an alcoholic. You tried to stay out of his way because you know how he gets when he's angry,but he'd always find a way to irritate you. Your mother let it all happen;you have no idea why she sat there and didn't leave him. Your mother died in a car crash when you were 12. It did take a big turn for the worse on you,but you always had your best friends. You didn't tell them about your father,so whenever they asked about your marks,scars or bruises,you had to lie every time.

Y/N is now almost 18 years old. Tom and harrison are a little older;they both recently turned 19. They have their own apartment,but Y/N still lives with her Father. She hopes that one day she will be able to live with them and be free of her father,but he will not let her. She always tries to flee and leave,but he has his own plans.Y/n wants to tell Tom and Haz,but she knows how they will react and doesn't want them to be concerned. Y/n knows they'll never find out,but she has no idea they're already suspicious. One day,y/n actually leaves,leaving her with no choice but to tell the truth.......