part2

You wake up excited because you,Tom and Haz are going on a road trip to stay at a cabin for a week. You all have a two-week work break. (Y/N is a make-up artist,but her main clients are actors like tom.) You put on your clothes and double-check that everything is packed. Although the weather should be pleasant,you have decided to bring extra clothing in case it rains. Your father is unaware that you are leaving for a week because if you told him,he would not let you go.You go down the stairs quietly and make yourself a cup of coffee.Your phone vibrates.

Tommy🕷❤️-Good morning Miss Cooper we await outside xxx
Y/N-Good morning Mr holland give me a second xxx

You take your suit case and bag,close the door quietly,and walk outside.When you see Harrison's car,you approach it,and they both get out and give you a hug.

"Y/N/N you excited!"Haz exclaimed as he pulled away from the hug to place your suitcase in the back.

"No i have to spend a week with you both"you joked as you walked to Tom to hug him.

He returns the hug and wraps his strong muscular arms around you."well luckily we will be having someone else joining us!Haz invited his girl-"

Before he could finish his sentence,haz yells "My friend,you will like her,her name is Ellie."

"oooo does little Haz have a crush"you tease him,as you start to get into the car.

"I might have...But she probably doesn't feel the same......Anyways hurry up and get in the car.And Tom please sit in the back so she can be in the front when we pick her up" harrison smiles.

The car ride to Haz's girl-friends house was quiet,not an awkward silence but a comfortable one,it wasn't long as she lived with only a few minutes away.Harrison said she invited us into her apartment,so we went in.When we knocked on her door,she opened it.She looked so familiar but you couldn't tell where you have seen her.We all entered.

"Ellie this is Tom and Y/n,Tom and Y/n this is Ellie"Haz says as he hugs her.

"Hey,it's nice to meet you in Ellie,Ellie Jones."She smiles as she looks at me.I froze in shock when she said her name;it couldn't be her.Ellie Jones....the Ellie Jones....my cousin?You last saw her when you was 10years old,when her parents,my uncle and aunt,forced her to leave.You don't know the real reason but he most likely had something to do with your father.

"Y/N.You alright?"Tom asked while putting his hands in my face.

"I-I....Y-your really Ellie Jones?"you questioned her with tears in your eyes.

"Yes y/n/n.That's Ellie Jones,your Y/N cooper.Now we know eachother"Haz laughed.

"WAIT WHAT!Y/N"Ellie shouts and hugs you as you both cry.

"wait someone explain to me what's going on.How do u know each other"Tom kept asking confused.

"Ellie is my cousin.The one I cried about to you both as she had to leave when i was 10...I don't know why but i haven't seen her since then."you tell the confused boys.

"How are you?I heard what happened to Y/M/N.please don't tell me you still have to stay-"before she could say anymore you put your hand on her mouth.You knew who she would bring up and your best friends were right there they couldn't know.

"erm...Haz and Tom just take her bags down we will be down in a sec."you tell them.Then they leave still confused as why you didn't let her speak.

"Ellie please don't tell them about my father.They don't know and they cannot know.I still live with him yes.Does he still hit me?.Yes.Am i okay?.Yes.I've been living with it for ages...just they can't know".You cry.

"okay fine.I'm happy your okay but you have to tell them soon or i will.I missed you so much we have to have this catch up talk later.Let's goooo!"She shouts while walking to the door.

<hope you enjoyed the first part>