part4

It was the next day, and you awoke to find it was 7 a.m., so you decided to take a shower. Everyone had planned to go to the lake today. So you decided to wear a bikini with a cover-up. Luckily, the bruises had faded, so no one would notice if you stayed in the water and came out to put your cover up on.You went downstairs and saw that Ellie and harrison were in the kitchen.You knew that Tom was probably still asleep, so you went upstairs to go wake him up. First you knocked on the door but there was no answer so you just walked in. He was sound asleep looking cute as ever. You just stared at him, taking in all his cuteness.

"Mr Holland wake up!"You shout. But he didn't wake up. So you decided to stand on his bed and jump.

"Thomas!Wake up its like 10am....I'm gonna keep on jumping on your bed till you wake up" You shout while grabbing a pillow and hitting him with it.

"Alright,Alright I'm up stop jumping" He laughs.

"Not until You actually get out of the bed. I know you will just fall back to sleep" You laugh. Making Tom grab you and pull you down, so your laying on top of him.

"Now you can't move. Just cuddle with me for five minutes darling". He hugs you. You laying on top of him made your heart beat.

"Nope we are going to the lake today now hurry let's go..." You try get up but his arms are still around you. You loved his hugs, you felt safe in his arms.

The door opens. "Come on lovebirds we have to get going" Haz chuckles by the door and jumps on top of you and Tom.

"Ouchhhhhhh....Was you just jealous because you wanted a hug." You tease him.

"Well because your hugs are the best" He laughs, he gets up and you quickly do to and hug him. Harrison always made you feel safe too, he was like the brother that you never had.

"Now hurry up Holland" You smile while walking out the room.

It's been a couple of hours and the boys are still swimming and messing around in the lake. You and Ellie are sitting outside in the sun, scrolling through Instagram. You shared this photo of the boys. (Btw Tom is well known as of the spider-man movie. So people know you as his best friend and some do ship you both)

<Pretend it's Tom and Harrison>

@Y/NCooper -Look at these two having fun in the water😂💓@tomholland2013  @hazosterfield

@hazosterfield

990k likes 407k comments
@user1 aww have fun
@user3 bitch
@samholland1999 you didn't invite me?
@Y/NCooper Sorry but we forgot about you😂 @samholland1999
@Y/NCooperfan28 I love this friendship.I ship Y/N and Tom tho!

You're still scrolling through Instagram when you notice some water on you.
"Girls why don't you come in the water?"Harrison shouts while spraying you with the water gun.