part20

A/N: Sorry for taking so long to post, I've been so busy lately! And sorry it's short!

It's the next day, and all day you have been on a private Yatch. You all have been listening to music, eating, drinking and catching up.

You posted this:(of you and Zendaya)

@Y/NCooper- Bestiess @zendaya 💓

@zendaya love this photo besties :)
@tomholland2013 thought I was your bestie?
@Y/NCooper are you jealous? @tomholland2013
@Scarlettxo you both look amazing!
@User12 THERE STUNNING!
@Callum Y/N IS HOT🔥
@harrisonosterfield piss of @Callum
@user820 OoOof Haz!^^
@y/ncooperfan14 Y/n you and Z are so pretty.
@Callum why can't I say how hot she is, I mean look at her😍 @harrisonosterfield
@user818 who is this Callum guy?
@Y/NCooper just ignore the Callum guy please @user818 he just used to go to our school, wasn't nice to us either. Thanks :)

You was sitting having a drink, when your phone rang, it was Ellie.

On FaceTime
Y/N=Y Ellie=E Harrison=H

Y- Hey Ellie!
E- Hey y/n! How's Hawaii.
Y- it's good actually, I wish you was here:)How is your family.
E- Y/n there your family too, but there good.
Y- well I thought they wouldn't count me, as you know. I had to cut them off because of my Dad, I do miss them though.*A tear rolls down your cheek*
E- Don't cry, if you want you can see them in person, when your back. They still love you, they all understand the reason. I told them, I just didn't go into to much detail, as it's not my place to say. It can be a family reunion. Tom and Harrison can come.
Y- that would be amazing! Speaking of Harrison he's right here *you show Harrison*
H- hey babe
E- hey baby your looking cute!
H- aww thanks babe but your looking sexy in that bikini
E- We are just at the pool having fun
Y- okay enough of that, I'm gonna go. Call later?
E- Yes! Love you both bye.
Y- Love you more byeee
H- Love youuuu!

"Should we jump in?" Harrison asked, as the boat stopped.

"Yeah sure!" you say.

You both go to the edge of the pool, everyone jumped in before. But as you was about to Jump in, you stoped and pushed Haz.

"Haha you thought I was gonna jump in?" you say.

"Come on just jump in, I won't let you drown" he says.

"I'm not scared of drowning Harrison! I wanna go in slowly-" you got cut of by you being pushed in, by non other than Tom.

"Tom your a dickhead! It's so cold" you shout.

"Sorry darling, I slipped" he laughs.

You get onto the ladder of the Yatch and get back up. Tom was walking away, when you pulled him and went to push him off. But as you was pushing him, he grabbed your waist, so you both fell in. You fell on top of him, and you both went underneath the water. Suddenly, when you hit the water, you felt your bikini top break. SHIT.