part6

^^^^^^^
Pretend the picture above is You, Haz and Tom.

Mention of Rape and Abuse and making out

You wake up feeling numb. You try to reach over to the side, where Tom is sleeping. But no one was there.

"Tom?" you yawn.

You went downstairs because there was no response. You could smell something delectable, food.

"Hey, y/n/n. How you feeling?" Haz asks while giving you a big hug and a kiss on the forehead.

"I'm fine, what you making?" you faked smile.

"I'm making some pancakes....also please don't lie. I'm your bestie I can always tell when you lying." Haz hands you your plate.

"Thanks Mr osterfield" you sit down at the table. Tom then walks in with his hair dripping wet with grey joggers hanging low, so you could see his v line. Damn did he look hot!

"Eyes up here darling" Tom chuckles while grabbing his plate. You blushed.

"So...what's everyone doing today?" they both have already sat down and started eating.

Tom then looks at you. During the night you got hot, so you decided to take the hoodie you was wearing off. Leaving you in a crop top. He looked at your neck, where all the bruises had shown.

"Shit Y/N!" Toms eyes widen as he can see clearly it's a hand print from someone grabbing you.

"w-what? I only asked what everyone-" before you could finish, he moved closer to you and started to look closer at the bruises by moving your head to the side. You flinch at first but then let him.

"Who the fuck did that to you!" Harrison shouts while slamming his fists on the table.

You just looked at them...a tear fell from your eye.

"Come on darling, just tell us who did this. You can trust us...we will never hurt you or let anyone do this again." Tom grabbed your face, and you looked at him in the eyes while he spoke.

"Fine I'll tell you-just please don't get angry at me" they both nod.

You take a deep breath in and out.

"Before I start I j-just wanna say that I- love you guys so much...and I didn't tell you for your safety. The person who done this to me was my D-D-Dad...I didn't tell you much about him, because he's not a great person. My dad abuses me, yeah, he always has done. Even when my mum was there, he did hit her too, a lot....She didn't do nothing, I mean she couldn't really... I don't blame her. Ever since s-she d-died, he got worse. And a couple of weeks after you guys were filming. I was alone and I had to try stay out later. He then made some friends, I tried so much to stay out of there way... I really did. One night they decided to do something else to me...and they have been doing it for a while now. That's why I didn't speak to you guys, I physically couldn't. I was numb and wanted to die anyways. They got worse and worse...Last night he got mad as I didn't tell him I was going to the cabin for a week. He then told me to tell you what I said on the phone. I decided it was time to escape, which I did and now-We are here" at this point you was crying so much.

They both sat there and was crying to. They was about to say something until you said....

"I'm really sorry-I didn't mean to flinch anytime you came near me....I know you would never hurt me or rape me". you say the last word quite, but they still heard.

Rape.

Both boys look at you, with so many emotions in there eyes.

"T-they RAPED YOU" Tom and harrison both shouted, with there jaws clenched.