part11

Toms POV

Me and Harrison hug our best friend for properly the last time. I closed my eyes, and hugged her. Then I hear a thud. I open my eyes to see y/n on the floor as her father punched her. Properly trying to punch me.

"Y/N!" me and harrison both shout.

"Y/n are you okay?" her eyes started to shut.

"Stay with me" I lightly tap her cheeks.

Then I realised that all the Officers came rushing in, pulling me away from y/n.

"Get him away from her now!" one officer shouts.

"He never did it. This fucking idiot did" Harrison shouts pointing at her father.

"I would never do such a thing to my daughter! That guy punched her" her father points at Tom.

They pin me down.
Wtf!
I would never ever touch her.

Y/N POV

You wake up with a pounding headache and your body hurts. You open your eyes to see that your in a hospital bed. You quickly get up and start to panic.

"Hey,hey y/n calm down! It's okay it's me, Harrison" you look to your left and see him on his phone.

"Harrison? Omg what happened. Is this a dream?" you start touching your face.

"No it's not a dream. Do u remember what happened?" he chuckled.

"kind of. I remembered my father going to punch Tom and I moved in the way so He would hit me instead. Then everything went black" You look down.

"I'm gonna go get a doctor" harrison runs out.

About five minutes later, a doctor walks in.

"Hi, y/n. I'm Anna. how u feeling?" she smiled.

"My head hurts that's all" you lay back down.

"No wonder. If you don't remember a man named Tom Holland punched you pretty hard" she said.

wait what Tom?!

"Wait what? Tom! He never touched me. He would never" you look at harrison.

"I know, the fucking police won't let him see you, as they think he done it. They said they would question you later." Harrison said annoyed.

"This is all my fault...Fuck! No he shouldn't be in trouble. Please get Officer John or someone. My father, y/f/n (your fathers name) did it. He went to punch Tom and I got in the way" You cry.

"I'll get a officer to come in now, then i'll do a check up" she walks out the room.

"I want Tom here! He would never-" the door opens.

"Mr Osterfield please may you take a step outside" A man officer says.

"can't he stay please" you beg.

"I'm sorry darling but he cannot" you look at Harrison.

"Can I have a lady officer please, I would feel more comfortable" the man nodded and got a police officer, a lady.

It had been about 20 minutes and you had explained your life to this lady. What your dad done to you and his friends. Everything....

"Tom never punched me. I promise you he would never. Please let me see him. I don't care if someone has to be in the room" You cry.

"I will try my best hang on" she was about to walk out when you said.

"There's cameras"

"Cameras where?" she looked at you.