part10

This is your dress:

"Im going now bye" you said to Harrison and Tom who were both in the kitchen

"Okay bye have fun! Remember no drinking please" Harrison says and you smirk.

"y/n we mean it don't drink...not even one"  Tom says serious.

"Huh? what I can't hear you bye losers" you run out the house.

Outside Scarlett had parked her car and was waiting.

"Sorry I took long, Tom and Harrison kept telling me I can't drink, you look so good though girl" you laugh.

"You look so beautiful too, don't worry they will never know" scarlett starts to drive.

Did you lie to Tom and Harrison?

Yeah you did. She actually messaged you, saying that we was going to a party. Tom and Harrison would never agree, as you wasn't 18 yet but you was in about 9 days. You wouldn't drink that much, just maybe a little. You arrive at the party and there was lots of people. You hardly knew anyone, so you stayed in the corner and drank. You wanted to drink so much, so you can take your mind off everything that has happened. It has been about two hours and you have drank way to much.

"Scarlett! Heyyy let's get more drinks" you laugh drunkly.

"Your way to drunk Y/n. I think you should call Tom to pick you up. I'm heading upstairs with him" she points to the random guy.

"Okay have fun not to much! I'll call you tomorrow bye!" you both says goodbye.

On the call
Tom=T You=Y

Tom-Hey Y/n you okay? having fun?
You- Hey tommyyy *you slur*
Tom- y/n are you drunk?
You- why do you care? I'm nearly 18 anyways Tommy boy.
Tom- y/n where are you? I'm coming to get you.
You-Tom I love you so much
Tom-y/n I love you too now where r u
You- I'm at (the address).
Tom-alright I'm coming, stay on the phone.
You- *to a random boy* Oh hey you again, care for a dance? *giggles*
Tom- Don't dance with anyone hang on I'm almost here.
You- Tom I have to go he's a hot guy but not as hot as you
*call ends*

"Let's dance pretty boy" you giggle.

You have been dancing with this boy, who you don't even know, not even his name. You find yourself grinding on his crouch. You are so drunk, that you don't even realise you walking upstairs with him.

"Hey let go of her, she's going home" you hear a boy shout.

You turn around and see Tom.

"Tommyyyy baby" you slur.

"y/n, I told you to not drink!" Tom shouts and grabs your hand.