part15

The next morning you woke up to see the perfect smile you have ever seen, Toms. His smile made you happy and it was one of his best features and it's what you loved about him. Just him smiling at you, you felt happy.

"Morning darling" He said still tired.

"Morning stinky" you chuckle.

"So there's something I needed to tell you" he says nervously.

"yeah? sure what's up" you say.

"Please don't be mad-but after we get back from the holiday...I have to go to LA for a couple of months" he says while looking in your eyes to see your reaction. But you just smirk.

"Ain't this the part when you start getting sad?" he said confused.

"Well I was supposed to tell you, that I'm coming as well. Remember when I told you that they wanted to tell me something, my work. Well i'm coming for work, so I will be doing the casts make up" you say with excitement.

"Omg really yesss! I was going to convince you to come but now you can come. Well at least you can work and be with us" he smiles.

"yes, I'm so exited! But I really have to pack today as we leave in 4days" you say.

"Yeah same, it will be a lot of fun though" Tom smirks.

For most of the day you packed clothes for Hawaii, you did end up going out to buy some things as you would be staying for 10days. You then go onto instagram and see what Tom had posted.

@tomholland2013 - Look at this photo of my amazing makeup artist and best friend @Y/NCooper

@User2822 I ship them
@Y/NCooper can't wait to work with everyone and do there makeup again :)
@Y/NandTom There so cute! Date already.
@harryholland64 Looks like everyone ships you both😏
@tomholland2013 shut up @harryhollamd64 your just jealous.
@Y/NCooper don't fight over me. I get it you all love me😏😂
@user1 this is so funny!

( Hey guys so basically I'm gonna make this story have some funny parts to it like pranking and stuff. So basically let's pretend y/n has a youtube channel and she only posts sometimes. And she mostly pranks the boys or does vlogs)

You were sitting bored in your bedroom, when you had an amazing idea to prank Tom. You wanted to do a prank where you are sick on him, like when cuddling or whatever. You get your camera and start to film.

"Hey everyone. I know I haven't posted in ages, but today I have decided to prank Tom. I'm gonna be doing the prank, where your sick on him and I'm gonna see how he reacts. But before we begin the prank, please comment down below any prank ideas that I can do in the future" you say to the camera.

"...I think Tom is downstairs so i'm going to place the camera without him knowing and yeah" you turn the camera off and go to the living room. When you place the camera down you turn it back on.(Making sure they can see you and Tom)