part22

ITS TIME AHHHHHH!!
IVE TRIED TO MAKE THIS CUTE SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY:)

It was your last day at Hawaii today, the cast went yesterday. It was just you, Tom, Harrison, Harry and Zendaya.

Today you was going out to eat breakfast then spend the rest of the day on the beach. But that's what you thought, little did you know Haz, Harry and Z had a plan.

Zendaya's POV

"Guys I can't do this anymore! We need to have a plan" I say to Harrison and Harry.

"A plan for what?" Harry asks.

"Tom and Y/N. Y/N loves Tom, and clearly he does too. We need to get them together today! Didn't you try convince Tom to tell her?" I look at the boys.

"Yeah, but he thinks she will say she doesn't feel the same. He said when he gets back home he will try. We need ideas" Harrison says.

"Hot tub! We can like set them up. Tell them we are all going to the hot tub but we don't go and we will watch them from somewhere" I suggest.

"Yess that's an amazing idea!" they both say.

Y/N POV

You all went for breakfast and now your all on the beach, it was about 7p.m when you all decided to head back. "Everyone" was going into a hot tub for the last night in Hawaii. Zendaya asked you to get ready in her room so you did. You wore a nice dark blue bikini and decided to not put a cover up on as the hot tub is in the hotel.

"Zendaya are you ready to go?" you shout for her.

"Meet me there I need to do something first" she shouts back.

"Okay, don't be long!" you shout and leave her room.

Toms POV

I got ready to go to the hot tub, it was our last day in Hawaii. I stupidly didn't tell y/n about my feelings yet, I feel like she won't feel the same and that i'll ruin our friendship. But I have finally convinced myself that when we get back i'll do it, no matter what. This whole holiday has made me realise that I need to tell her soon, as i'm deeply in love with her.

"Harrison, Harry hurry up let's go!" I shout to the boys. Y/N got changed in Zendaya's room as she asked, I didn't know why but oh well.

"Just go without us, we will be like 5mins. Zendaya and Y/N are already there!" Harrison shouts.

"Okay, don't be long "I shout and leave our room.

I walk out to the room, making sure I have my towel for when we get out. I walk to where the hot tub is, and I see that no one is there. It was turned on, but no one was to be seen. Until I heard footsteps behind me.....

Y/N POV

You walk to the hot tub carrying your towel with you. No one was there, until you saw Tom standing looking around. Harrison or Harry wasn't with him either. You walk up to him and he quickly turns around.

"Omg Y/n you scared me" he puts his hand on his chest.

"Sorry, where's the others?" you chuckle.

"Harrison and Harry said they had to do something and told me to come here as you and Zendaya are waiting" Tom says.

"That's weird because Zendaya basically said that same thing....omg they..." you know what they was trying to do.

"They what?" Tom says.

"N-nothing, should we just get in? They are taking to long anyways" you fake chuckle.

"Yeah sure" he gets in and then grabs you hand to help you up.