Part12

This picture🥺😍💓I love this man.....

Skip 2 days

You wake up dizzy and sick in Tom's bed because you had another nightmare the night before. You could have slept in your room, but you couldn't sleep. Tom's arm is resting on your waist, and you notice him fast asleep to your right. Suddenly, you feel something dampen the space between your legs.

"Fuck" you whispered to yourself.

You slowly raise Tom's arm and notice a red blood stain on the bed. You began to cry quietly, embarrassed that you had to start your period while sleeping in his bed. Worst of all, it's all on the sheets. You walk out of his room to go get changed and put a pad on. You was figuring out a way to get him out of the bed, so you could take the sheets off. You walk into his room, luckily he was still asleep. You quickly move the covers to cover the blood stain, and sit on top of them.

"Tom?" you whisper and nudge him.

"No, I wanna sleep more longer" he turns around.

"Tommy, please can you get up? you need to get off the bed" you say.

"what,why?" he turns around and looks at you.

"I-I because-" you stutter.

"Have you been crying, what's wrong y/n/n?" he sits up and wipes a tear.

"It's nothing, it's stupid. But can you get out now?....please" you smile and get up to pull him off the bed.

"No, tell me what's wrong? Why do you want me out? Just come lay down-" he moves the covers so you can get in.

Shit.

"No!-" you shout.

He just stares at it and slowly rises. He simply smiles at you and begins to remove the sheets.

"What are you doing? Let me do it, You shouldn't have to clean up my mess" you take the sheets out of his hands.

"No it's okay, and you can't help it it's normal. Do you need anything?" he looks at you.

"I'm sorry" you look down.

"Don't be sorry silly. Listen it's normal you can't control it. I just want to make sure your okay. You should've just told me, then trying to get me out of the room" he chuckles and wipes another tear.

"Yeah but it's so embarrassing" you sigh.

"Don't be embarrassed, I don't care if it's on my bed. I'll just put them in the wash, give me you clothes too. I'll wash them." he kisses your forehead.

"you really don't have to Tom. I can do it myself" you hug him.

"Darling, don't worry. Why don't you have a shower and you might feel better. I'll go shop and get everything you need" he smiles.

"Why are you so nice" you cry.

"I'm always nice. Now go on, you can wear my joggers if you want. I'll leave them in your room" he finishes taking off the sheets.

"Thanks Tommy!" you walk out the room.

{Btw I don't think I said the time when you woke up was around 7am}

After a long shower, you finish getting change. You walk down the stairs to see Harrison and Ellie kissing again, as they always do.

"When do you ever stop kissing, it's like 9am" you scoff.

"Looks like someone's in a bad mood" Ellie giggles.

"I'm not in a bad mood, I'm just saying. Like we sit on that sofa and I bet you have nearly had sex on it to" you joke.