part32

Tom is so fucking cute AHHHH😍🥺

Anyways Soooo! I wanted to write one where Tom and Y/N have an argument. Of course it will be there first ever one as being together. By the way, I didn't know how to start the argument. So let's just say Tom is in a bad mood and he takes it out on you. (He didn't mean to though.) I'll just start the story:)..............

Tom had to get up early this morning again. This has been happening for the past 4 days. They have called him to do some things, before going to LA to film the other parts, for civil war. (you are leaving to LA in about 2months)

Tom has been a bit moody and rude these past 4 days, you let it slide though as he has been getting up at like 5a.m. However today, you got really annoyed.

You was sitting on the sofa around 7.p.m. You tried to call Tom earlier but he didn't answer. Then you heard the front door open and slam shut. You stood up and ran to the door, knowing it was Tom.

"ughhh why are these fucking shoes everywhere" Tom grunts after nearly tripping over a shoe.

"Hi babe, be careful." you laugh and go to hug him.

"It's not funny y/n. You could've at least done me a favour and moved them to the side" he walks pass you and sits on the sofa.

"Sorry....Anyways how was work?" you smile and sit next to him on the sofa.

"It was stressful OKAY? Now stop asking every fucking day" Tom rolls his eyes.

"Tommy I'm just trying to be nice. I get it that your stressed out, but just please don't be a dickhead" you try not to raise your voice.

"IM BEING A DICKHEAD? YOU KEEP ASKING ME ALL THESE QUESTIONS LIKE SHUT THE FUCK UP Y/N!!!" Tom shouts and stands up.

"YOU'VE BEEN WORKING FOR 4 FUCKING DAYS! YOUR TIRED, I GET IT. BUT I CANT DEAL WITH YOU BEING SO FUCKING RUDE AND MOODY. WHATS GONNA HAPPEN WHEN WE GO TO LA? ARE YOU GONNA BE LIKE THIS. BECAUSE IM NOT FUCKING COMING IF IM GONNA GET TREATED LIKE SHIT" You shout at him.

"DONT COME THEN! IT WILL BE BETTER WITHOUT YOU ANYWAYS" Tom yells and storms out the room, slamming the bedroom door.

You sit back down on the sofa and let a few tears fall from your eyes. You knew Tom didn't mean anything he said, he's just in a bad mood. After 20 minutes you decided to make you and Tom some food. When you finished making the food, you plated it up and put both your plates on the table. You didn't really want to eat with him but you had no other choice.

Then you walk to your bedroom and lightly knock on the door. You didn't hear a response so you just opened it. Tom was laying on his side facing the wall, on his phone.

"I made us food" you say quietly but enough for him to hear.

You walk out the room and sat down waiting for him to come. He finally walked in the kitchen and you was surprised that he sat down across from you and started to eat.

"Are you not gonna eat?" he scoffs, shoving more food into his mouth.

"Oh, yeah right. I-I forgot." you stutter and slowly start to eat.

"You forgot to eat?" he rolls his eyes.

"N-No I just-"

"You just what? STOP FUCKING SUTTERING" he slams his hand on the table.

"stop Tom! Your scaring me. JUST FUCKING STOP. IM SORRY OKAY! I forgot that I was allowed to eat. Y-You was mad and I thought- I was told to wait! If the man was mad at me, I wait my turn till I can eat! I used to wait for my dad or his friends till they gave me the heads up that I can start! I DONT WANT TO EAT NOW ANYWAYS!!" you cry and storm out the room.