part27

Hey guys before you read, I have a question. Should I do a smut? Who would want a smut of y/n and Toms first time doing it?

Warning: not really a smut just something little

Your probably wondering did you and Tom have sex? Well No you didn't. But as much as his actions did turned you on, you both just had a pretty wild make out session, that nearly lead to sex. But....I'll just go back to last night.

Last night....

Tom kissed you hard and passionate. It turned into a make out session, real quick. The next thing you know, you was straddling Toms lap. You lean down to press your lips together again, when Tom squeezed your ass. You didn't realise, but you was ever so slightly grinding on. All you could feel was him hardening underneath you.

You was in his t-shirt and your underwear and he was just in his boxers. Tom grabbed your waist and moved you up and down. Now you was basically grinding yourself on him. You pressed down a little and rocked your hips more. This caused Tom to moan.

And OMG hearing him moan like that, turned you on even more. You quietly moaned as you felt Tom attack your neck with kisses. There was defiantly going to be hickeys there in the morning. He smirked against your neck, and slid his hands up your top.

"Can I?" he pulled away from your neck and tugged at your top.

"Y-yeah-" you was cut off by the sound of Toms phone ringing.

Tom groaned annoyed and reached over for his phone. You stayed there straddling his lap, while he answered the phone. But he answered it showing his face, which means it was a FaceTime call.

"Hey buddy you okay?" Tom said to the screen.

"Y-yeah. Tessa just misses you! She keeps scratching at your door" the voice was Paddy.

"Awww. Tessa. Tessa. My adorable princess. Yeah it's me Tom. I miss you baby" Tom says in a baby kinda voice.

You slowly get off Toms lap, trying not to make him move so much. Tom gave you a look, to say 'why no'.

"Mate, i've got to go. You should go sleep Pads" Tom says.

"I know but..." Paddy starts talking to Tom. You kind of zoned out, so you didn't even know what they was talking about. You just laid right next to Tom, watching him. Paddy and Tom talked for about another 10mins! The mood kinda was ruined now, so you wasn't feeling it. Finally, Tom ended the call.

"Sorry, Darling where was we?" Tom smirks.

"Babe, as much as I enjoyed that, Paddy kinda ruined the mood" you chuckle.

"Shit, yeah I guess he kinda did. Let's just go sleep and cuddle" Tom smiles and moves closer to you.

And that's what you did, you and Tom cuddled all night and woke up in the same position.

Present day....

"Good morning baby, sleep well?" Tom kissed your forehead.

"Morning, yeah I did u?" you yawn.

"yeah, but I hate that last nights mood got ruined" Tom plays with your hair.

"It's fine. You better not have marked my neck babe" you say and opened your phone. You went onto your camera and saw the hickeys.

"There's just a few little ones" Tom smirks and snuggled his head into the back of your neck.

"Tom!!" you say.

"At least everyone will know your taken" Tom chuckles

"Let's take a photo" you smile and take a few photos.