part3

Warning mention of Rape and abuse

You all get into the car, you and Tom in the back, Harrison in the driver's seat, and Ellie in the passenger seat. You finally see her after all these years when you thought you wouldn't. However, you would later discuss why she left. You two were really close when you were younger; she was a year older than you, but you always stayed together. Despite the fact that you went to different schools and had different friends, you always made an effort to see each other. Tom and Harrison never recognised her as my cousin because I never showed them her, but they know her now. You decided to bring blankets, pillows, and snacks because the drive was going to be about 5 hours long.

"Tommy where did you put my bag?"You asked Tom while looking around the floor for the bag.

"Oh you mean this bag.."Tom pulls your bag from his side. You nod and try to grab it but he moved it away.

"Hey,give it back!I don't want your stinky hands on it!"You joke while trying to get the bag.

"Darling,you have to ask nicely"Tom chuckled. Tom always gives you these nicknames so it wasn't weird or anything. You and Tom sometimes say some flirty comments,which Sometimes you may wish he meant.....anyways you are very comfortable with each other ;)

"haha ask you nicely. I guess you won't be having any snacks then."You snatch the bag from his hands. And pull out the treats and a blanket. "great I left my pillow when i wanted to go sleep!"

"You can lay on my lap when you wanna go sleep love"Tom smirked causing you to blush.

"Thanks Tommy.Here Haz,Ellie there's some snacks in that bag have whatever."You say while giving Ellie the bag.

"Thanks Y/N.So what have you been doing lately?"Ellie asked.

"Nothing really. Haz and Tom left me for a couple of weeks to go film so I was alone"You pout.

"Which we did apologise for and said we would make it up to you with this. Come on you wasn't all alone you have your dad and the other holland brothers"Tom chuckles,making me and Ellie exchange looks as what he said.

"uhhhh....yeah right I guess I did have my d-dad and the holland brothers.Which I may say Paddy is the best brother,he kept me the most company"You yawned.

"I think someone's tired"Haz laughed.A few minutes pass and Haz turns on the radio and we all sing and listen to music.

You hated it when Harrison and Tom had to leave, and you were always upset when they had to leave. You didn't really say anything to them about it; instead, you pretended to be "fine" and "okay." But deep down, you missed them and wished for them to return. You adored them. That is why you are unable to tell them about your father. He threatened to kill you and anyone else you told and you couldn't put them in danger or get them involved. Your father recently got worse, and he had made a few new friends, none of whom were good. They'd come over and drink with your father,and you'd hope he'd stop now he has friends. Until 3weeks ago....

*Flash back 3weeks ago*

It had been 4 weeks since your bestfriends had left, and you knew they would return in a few weeks. You were always trying to keep yourself busy so you wouldn't have to stay at home. You had some work, but not enough to keep you busy until late. You ignored Tom's messages in any case. You didn't understand why you couldn't speak to him while in such agony. Of course, you'd have to make an excuse, but they'd always believe you. You walked home at 10 p.m. on a Saturday night. I know what you're thinking: you shouldn't be walking alone in the dark streets at 17! But you didn't care what happened to you anymore. That was the sad reality, but it was the truth. You arrived at the location you dubbed "the House of Hell," where all of your nightmares began...expect them to come true. You walked past the group of men as you opened the door. That was your father and four other men. Your heartbeat quickens as you hope he doesn't say anything. But, by chance, he does.