part31

3days later....

Yesterday night you and Ellie went out with your other cousins, for a drink. You enjoyed yourself very much, you even posted this on your instagram.

 You enjoyed yourself very much, you even posted this on your instagram

@y/ncooper Love my cousins😘 @elliecooper

@elliecooper love you y/n! Had the best time🥂
@harrisonosterfield My girl looking beautiful as ever! @elliecooper
@elliecooper awww thanks babe:) miss you x
@tomholland2013 😍😍 I miss you!!xx
@y/ncooper Tommy i've been gone for only 3days and i'll see you tomorrow xxx
@user12 ofc y/n puts her middle finger up, Tom always does that as well
@y/nTomfan I think y/n and Tom are dating!!Please just tell us....
@user09 ugh hate them
@y/nTomfan well leave and don't comment if you hate them.

It's now the morning, Tom and Harrison were going to pick you up today later on. You woke up around 2pm, which for you is pretty late. But you had a massive hang over! Last night you and your cousins went out to a club and you got really drunk. You don't even remember what happened. Well of course you didn't, you somehow ended up on the sofa? You walk into the kitchen.

"Hang over?" Sarah chuckles.

You nod."I have such a bad headache" you whine.

"Here drink this water and take these tablets" she places the water on the side and the tablets.

"Thanks, I need to have a shower. I stink like alcohol" you chuckle.

"Y/N GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW!" Ellie shouts and you walk up the stairs.

"Why are you shout-" you see her outside the door of the room you have been sleeping in.

"I can't fucking believe you! I don't know what the fuck Happened last night, but your gonna regret it." she practically yelled in your face.

Ellie opened the door of your bedroom, you was confused at first, but then you saw. SOMEONE WAS IN YOUR BED!! You couldn't really see what they look like, but it was 100% a boy. You look around the room and see boxers on the floor and then your bra....You tried to remember what happened last night, you couldn't remember being with a boy.

"I-I....Nooo I couldn't have" you start to shake.

"Y/N! I can't believe you! You have to tell Tom, you basically have cheated on him" Ellie says.

"Ellie....I would never want to do such thing to Tom. I love him so much! Even if I was drunk I would never!" you cry and shout.

"Well y/n look.THERES ANOTHER MAN IN YOUR BED AND BY THE LOOKS OF IT YOU HAD AN AMAZING NIGHT! I'll just go and tell Tom myself" Ellie walks out the room, slamming the door.

"I-I love Tom" you whisper, while sobbing into your hands.

You go over to the bed, the guy still being turned away from you with the covers covering his face and body. You shake him a bit.

"Excuse me can you get out" you say while crying but you couldn't take it, you walked into the bathroom.

About a minute later, you hear someone knock on the bathroom door. It was that man who was in your bed.

"Yeah just leave please, I made a mistake" you say.

"Can I just go bathroom?" you hear the boy say, he did sound so familiar though. You open the door and look up to see Tom.

"Hello babe it was me all along" he smirks.

"T-Tom? TOM WHAT THE FUCK!" you choke and slap his chest.

"I'm sorry, I know that you would fall for it. Me and Harrison came earlier than expected so I wanted to prank you, for last time as you were annoying me." Tom hugs you.

"No I don't want a hug, I really thought I cheated on you" you push him away and face plant into the bed.

"Don't be like that, be happy you didn't?" Tom sits next to you, rubbing your back.

"I would never do that you know that right?" you lift your head up.

"Yeah I know, I would never either. I love you too much stinky" Tom chuckles.

"I love you too-Hey I'm not stinky" you sit up and smack his arm.

"You smell like alcohol" Tom places a kiss on your cheek.

"Well I was going to have a shower, until you wanted to annoy me" you stand up and grab a towel.

"I think I need one as well" Tom smirks and stands up.

"Good thing they have two showers" you wink while walking into the bathroom and shutting the door. You hear Tom pout and you laugh.

After your shower, you got changed into some leggings and a crop top. Then your decided it was time to leave, you said your goodbyes to all of your family members then left. Harrison drove all of you back to your apartment.

It's been about 1 hour now, you have been cleaning what was now yours and Toms room. You finally have moved all of your things, you even had a dressing table in the room for when you do your makeup and hair.

After cleaning the room you got your pjs on then walked down the stairs. You walked into the kitchen and saw Tom bending over to pick up something he dropped, so being the annoying girlfriend you are, you slapped his butt. This caused him to let out a little yelp.

"did you just slap my butt?" Tom playfully questions.

"Yeah...kinda hard not to. You do have a nice ass Holland" you smirk and walk away.

"Not as nice as yours" you hear him smirk.

"I wish" you say and then you hear footsteps behind you, then you are all of a sudden thrown over Toms shoulder.

"Ahhh Tom put me down!" you giggle.

"Nope, Love, sorry I can't" Tom carries you up the stairs and then throws you on the bed, he then straddles you. Now your trapped.

"Ahh stop BABE!" you laugh whilst he tickles you.

"I will If you say that your ass is nice" Tom tickles you....this boy.

"What?.....TOMMY!" you look at him confused and then scream.

"Just say it" he says.

"F-Fine...I...AH...I have a nice ass" you struggle to say and then he stops.

"Good girl" he smirks, you roll your eyes.

You and Tom stay in that position and stare into each other's eyes. Then your bedroom door opens.

"Do you wanna-  SHIT sorry I should've knocked" Harrison covers his eyes.

"Dont need to cover your eyes, it's not what it looks like I swear" you chuckle and then Tom gets off you.

"what's up haz?" Tom smiles.

"Wanna play the ps4?"

"Yeah sure, wanna play it in here?" Tom asks.

"Sure, I think Ellie's gonna come in here too and watch us or do whatever" Harrison says and you both nod.

You and Ellie laid on the bed watching both your boyfriends rage at the game they were playing. You couldn't feel anymore happier, this is your family.

This ain't great I know and it's short but.......I'm on easter half term so I'll be able to make better story's. I won't post every single day as I have to revise for my mocks that are in 4WEEKS!!!!!AHHHH IM SO SCARED. Butttt i'll try my best to make this more interesting and a better book. Thanks everyone have a good easter break:)