part28

You arrive at the house, Tom being the gentlemen he is he quickly opened your door for you. Tom had the keys for the house, so you both walk straight in. You tired to call for everyone but no one answered, then outside your heard the boys laughing.

Harry, Sam and Paddy were playing basketball, while Nikki sat on the chairs. It was a little hot, but not too hot on this day. Tessa was the first one to see you both, she came running straight to you to say hello. You then stroke her head and she wagged her tail.

"What about me Tessa?" Tom said and she then ran too him.

"Y/N!!!" Paddy shouts. (Btw he's about 11 years old in this).

"Paddy, my favourite Holland boy!" you shout back and hug him.

"I missed you so much" Paddy says.

"Me too" you let go of him and walk over to Nikki.

"Hello Sweetheart, how are you?" Nikki hugs you.

"I'm good thanks, what about you?" you hug her back.

"I'm amazing thanks now your here" she smiles then Tom clears his throat behind you, of course on purpose.

"What about me mum?" Tom says.

"Oh sorry hello Thomas" Nikki says and hugs him.

While Nikki and Tom were talking, you walk up to the boys. Sam and Harry were teasing Paddy as he was too small to reach the ball from their hands.

"Sam give the ball to paddy stop being so mean" you say and give him a bad look.

"Well Hello to you too y/n" Sam says and gives the ball to Harry.

"Harry just give the ball to Paddy he's your little brother" you say and try take the ball out of his hands.

"Your gonna have to try and get it turtle" Harry smirks.

"Well If you don't give it i'll have to tell your crush that you like her S-" you innocently look at your nails, but before you could say the name Harry gives the ball to you. You then give it back to Paddy.

"Thanks y/n/n" Paddy says and tries to make a shot.

"Ughhh I hate Tom for telling you..Remember who helped you two realise you both love each other, otherwise you wouldn't be dating if it wasn't for me" Harry says.

"Wait! So there finally dating now, Thank Fuck for that...Didn't think Tom had the balls to do it" Sam says.

"Tom are you gonna come play a game?" Paddy bounces the ball.

"Yeah sure, Wanna play?" Tom walks up and asks you.

"No, I'm good thanks. I wanna catch up with your lovely mother" you smile and walk over to Nikki.

2hours later

You and Nikki sat on the chairs, and talked about lots of things. You still hadn't gotten to the topic of how you and Tom are dating. You didn't think she knew yet, because she didn't actually say anything. But she soon found out when.....

"I'm going to get a drink does anyone want one?" you asked the boys. (Nikki already had a drink).

"No we're good thanks" Harry, Sam and Paddy said at the same time.

"Can you get me a water please?" Tom asked and sat down in the chair you was sitting in. You nod.

You went inside and got Tom a bottle of water and you one as well. Then you headed back outside to where Nikki and Tom were sitting. Tom then stood up, and you gave him the bottle.