part33

Skip a few days....

"I told you I would get you back!" you sit next to Harrison on the sofa.

He poured slime in your hair the other day and of course you had to get him back. So you decided to team up with Tom and smash eggs on Harrisons head and pour flour on him as soon as he came out of the shower. He did deserve it after all, he was starting a prank war!!!!

"Better watch your back Y/n and Tom" Harrison rolls his eyes.

"You started this haz" Tom chuckles and sits right next to you.

"Whatever I-" before he could finish he got cut off by your phone ringing. You answer the phone.

Y/N-Y Scarlett-S Tom-T
On phone:

S-Y/N!
Y-scarlett why are you shouting?
S-BECAUSE THERES A PARTY. Well I'm hosting one today and your coming whether you like it or not!
Y-Scarlett no i'm not going
S-Come on please! Tom can come and Harrison and Ellie.
Y-Nope.
S-Ugh don't be like that. Give the phone to Tom.
Y-Fine.*passes phone to Tom*
S-hello Tom
T-Oh Hi scarlett how are u?
S-I'm good thanks. You,Harrison,Ellie and Y/N are invited to a party I'm hosting today at 8 tonight. You coming?
T-Yes thanks we would love to
S-Good now convince your girlfriend bye
T-bye see you soon

Off phone:

"We are all invited to a party and we are going" Tom said giving your phone back.

"I ain't" you say.

"Come on y/n we will have fun" Ellie sits next to haz.

"And we can invite Harry as he has a crush on scarlett" Tom smirks.

"Okay I'm only going for that. I think they would be cute together" you smile.

"Well that was easy" Harrison chuckles.

*Skip to the party* (I'm too lazy lol)

"Harry hurry the fuck up" Tom shouts.

You, Harrison, Ellie and Tom were now at the Holland's house picking up Harry.

You wore this: (sorry if you don't like it)

At first, when you tried it on, you felt like you was showing to much skin, you was insecure about wearing it

At first, when you tried it on, you felt like you was showing to much skin, you was insecure about wearing it. But Tom kept telling you how 'beautiful' and 'hot' you looked, so you wore it.

"Thomas! Language" Nikki walked over to you all.

"Sorry mum. But he's taking so-" Tom said

"I'm done now happy" Harry walked down the stairs. You could tell why he was taking so long, he was making sure he looked really nice.