part34

Sorry I took so long to post, I have been very busy and I went on holiday. Hope you all enjoy :)

A/N: By the way this book is ending soon as I'm making a new one with Tom but much better as this was my first ever book. I'm really sorry but you will enjoy the next book I promise :) I'm gonna try end this soon though as I really really am excited for the new book. I'm not sure what to call it yet, however I have good ideas.

Skip couple of weeks

"WAKEY WAKEY! SUNSHINE!" you open the curtains.

"Nooo stop! It's so bright" Tom whines and puts the covers over his head.

"GOOD MORNING" you rip the covers off him.

"I'm tired"

"You have to wake up" you jump right on top of him.

"Ouch my dick! babe why do you always have to jump on me like this" he groans, placing both his hands on his crouch while you giggle, laying on top of him.

"Oh I'm sorry want me to rub it better?" you innocently say, sitting up (straddling him) and placing your hands on top of his.

"Actually yeah you can" he removes his hands with a smirk.

You knew he was joking but you wanted to tease him a little. You and Tom haven't really done anything than just make out, so you thought you try tease him and spice it up?

"right here?" you say while slowly rubbing where his hands once were, not breaking eye contact with him.

"Ahhhh...y/n" Tom moans.

"Does this help it Tommy?" you smirk and go close to his face so that your noses are touching. He nods.

"Well we have to get ready now. Your getting your wisdom teeth take out" you kiss the top of his nose and remove your hand.

"ugh your such a tease" he whines then sits up a little.

"I-I have a question?"

"hit me with it" Tom pushes a strand of hair behind your ear.

"A-actually never mind" you look down.

"You can ask me anything you know?" he lifts your head up.

"Fine. I w-"

"Y/N! TOM! GET UP WE HAVE TO LEAVE" Harry shouts.

"let's get ready" you get off him.

"I don't wanna get my wisdom teeth out!" Tom whines like a baby.

"It'll be over before you know it" you say.

Time skipped (After he gets his wisdom teeth out)

"Mr Thomas Holland" a lady calls.

"Yep here" you, Haz, Harry and Tuwaine all say.

"He's ready just follow me" you all follow her and walked into the room he was in.

While the lady was talking to Harrison and Tuwaine, you and Harry went to Tom. He was holding an ice pack on his face while trying to sit up.

"Here let me help you mate" Harry says and helps him sit up.

"Harry who's the pretty girl" Tom whispers and points at you.

"That's y/n" Harrison chuckles.

"Your so pretty. Do you have a boyfriend?" Tom asks you.

"Yeah I do actually" you try not to laugh.

"Ugh" Tom groans.

"Tom she's your girlfriend" Tuwaine laughs.