Chapter 2

Morbid thoughts, morbid actions, gruesome ideas, blood spills and so does the guts.
Your guts are spilling, blood splattered all over the walls, you don't have your eyes so of course you can't see. . .

Sight, eyes, your orbs. . .
You feel sick, you don't wanna see, you don't care about the world around you anymore.
You don't wanna see, but your blind anyways. . . Doesn't that count for anything?
I guess it does as long as you can't see what happened to him then your fine. . .
Right. . .?

"Man, I had such a weird dream. . . It was about Finn ripping my eyes out, and making me into what he was. . . I hope he's alright."

I stumbled to my feet dusting myself off a bit, maybe I should go see Finn and Jake. I think I should go and hang out with them to clear my head a little bit.

It's for the better, to help clear the thoughts away but then again those thoughts are nothing but yours anyways.

"Why do I suddenly feel way worse than I did waking up? Did I miss something in that dream I had? Or was it apart of my imagination?"

"Finn would never do that to me. . . Right? He doesn't hate me? He wouldn't want anything bad to happen to me? But yet why do I feel like this dream could be real?"

"Why am I suddenly wanting to blame myself for this? Why is it so quiet?"

I shrugged and went on about my business to go meet up with Finn to ask him about what's been on my mind recently, because right now something bad is gonna happen and I can feel it.