Chapter 26

I sighed softly jolting awake, head was throbbing as I looked around my surroundings were foggy.

Did I lose everyone again? What happened? Where is everyone? Was I truly alone again? Oh well, no point in thinking about that right now.

What I needed to worry about was how to get out of here and find where they could have landed and reunite with them, I know for a fact they couldn't be too far and yet this place seemed so unfamiliar to me.

"Hello beautiful.~! What brings you around here?" A voice asked from behind me.

"That's none of your concern, what I do shouldn't have no effect on you or anyone."

"You are quite the feisty little lady aren't ya? I like that, you make things so much fun."

I gagged slightly rolling my eyes walking as far away as possible, whoever he was had made realize that he made the Ice King look better than he was.

And that was a rare compliment I suppose, but I just couldn't shake him off.
everywhere I went he was there following me, he was like some lost puppy looking for his own and that was a bit weird to me.

"May I ask for such a pretty lady's name?" He asked standing beside me.

"Niko." I responded rolling my eyes, "And you are?"

"Michael, I'm this here voids keeper and guardian."

"Wait, do you know who I am?"

"Oh but of course I do, your powers to open up portals come from here and I've been watching you from the start. Are you by chance looking for a way to get back to your friends. . .?"

I gripped my arm tensing slightly hearing what was going on now shaking the thought away, a huff left my lips before finding a portal.

"Do you mind?" I asked pointing at the portal.

"Yeah! Just be careful though, your powers aren't fully back whenever you leave this place."

"Right, thanks for everything."

"Of course, I'll see you the next you come back for a recharge."

"Yeah, hopefully it ain't too soon though."

"Hopefully."