Chapter 21; Come along with me

"We need to go back, she's there and I need to save her."

"Who?"

"Pibby, my only living family member. . . She somehow ended up back in Ooo and for whatever reason that place could implode on itself and become lost to time with everyone else that's trapped and stranded there thanks to the glitch. . ."

"You mean the thing that's been taking people and causing them to glitch out?"

I nodded before grabbing my things, tail swaying rapidly as soon I started opening a portal back to Ooo, this could mean life or death for me and everyone around me.

"Well, if that's the case then count me in! If it's someone you care about I wanna be able to help you. You can't go by yourself, I know what happens to you."

"Right, then c'mon. We shouldn't waste anymore time."

Maddy nodded as she grabbed her bag and followed me inside the portal, opening these things took so much energy out of me that at any given moment I could pass out from all of the exhaustion and fatigue that was hitting me all at once.

"Ah, we're here. All of this makes me so tired, but we need to find Pibby and fast. . . I cannot leave without her."

"Right, well lead the way! This is your home turf anyways."

I was so sluggish after everything, but I had to find Pibby and get her out of here and fast.

I couldn't seem weak even after everything that has happened here, I knew he was waiting for me again. I knew he was keeping my sister from me, and I won't allow that to happen.

"C'mon, I think I know where she and everyone else could be at. Arm yourself with a weapon, we're gonna have to fight our way through everything here and there will be no breaks."