Chapter 14

"Nikki wake up! Wake up!"

"Huh. . .?"

I soon sat up looking at Pibby confused as I looked around a bit.

"Howdy there stranger!" A voice called out to me, "Y'all are some new faces."

"Huh? Who are you? Where are we?"

"I'm AppleJack and this place here is Ponyville."

Ponyville? Wait a minute am I in My Little Pony? Am I a pony? But does any of this have an affect on Pibby?

I quickly pulled Pibby to the side with a flushed face sighing softly.

"Pibby please tell me this is all a dream. . . This can't be real, I feel so sick right now."

"Calm down Nikki, it's as real as it can be! She might be our only survivor right now. . ."

"So you mean. . ?"

"Maybe, I can't be sure on it."

I sighed softly placing a hoof on Pibby's head, "You're so lucky this isn't you."

"Well, you look adorable! I like this version of you right now."

"Alright, alright I'm glad you like it." I giggled softly, "Do you wanna get on?"

"Yeah!"

I kneeled down letting Pibby get on my back humming softly, now making my way back to the Pony looking around the empty town feeling uneasy and uncomfortable.

"Where. . . Where is everyone?"

"Ah wish Ah knew, everything just turned upside down before y'all came."

That could only mean one thing. . . That thing that took away everything from you also took away the happy life that AppleJack loved the most. . . Maybe that's the reason why she's still, trying to fight it, trying to get back the friends she misses. . . Just like you. . .

"Why don't you join us?" I asked, "Pibby and I are looking for people are still around and we happened to run into you. . . Do you know if anyone else is still around?"

"My friend Pinkie." She replied.

"Where is she?" I asked with a little grin on my face.

"Probably at the bakery, she's the only one who helped me out with this."

I nodded remembering where Sugarcube Corner is now running slightly making sure AppleJack was close by.

"How do you know where this place is Nikki?"

"I know my ways." I gave a gentle wink.