Chapter 15

"Alright everyone, we're here. . . Please keep an eye out for anything weird or suspicious. I don't want anything to happen to any of us, once one of us grabs Pinkie we meet up at the front and get out of here."

"But what about you? What if you don't make it back to us?"

"Don't worry about me you two, whatever happens to me happens, just get out of here once that thing gets here."

Pibby frowned before cupping my cheeks tears now streaming. "Nikki. . ."

"Pibby, I promise to come back to you in one piece. . . You mean the world to me and I would never leave you behind."

I nuzzled her softly letting myself tear up a little now pushing her towards AppleJack.

"Alright, let's get a move on and get goin'. I'm going to be looking for more survivors, you guys please stay safe."

"You too Nikki!"

"Yeah, stay safe. We don't wanna lose you."

I nodded with a small smile on my face now trotting off humming hoping to find Pinkie and get out of here before things get worse.

I soon stopped noticing something distracting me, now making my way over to it knowing it was probably a bad idea.

Oh well.

"Hello? Is there anyone here?" I called out.

"Uh, does anyone hear me?"

No answer, strange. . . I swore I heard someone around here, maybe I'm losing my mind the more this is happening.

No, that couldn't be right someone was here, they were just hiding from me and I honestly don't blame them at all.

It was truly a rough world out here and I really want it to get better.