Chapter 27 : Green Hills

I stretched slightly as I rubbed my eyes a bit looking around, my surroundings a bit hazy soon getting up taking in whatever was around me, but I soon realized where I had landed.

Why did I end up here? Did Pibby and Maddy end up here too? Am I still alone here too?

"Hello? Is anyone still here? I need help, I don't know where I am and I need as much help as I need. I'm looking for someone and I think they'd ended up here too."

No response, that I would expect much and now I'm starting to worry. Maybe that was my fault for not exploring any further.

"You! What are you doing here?! It's dangerous out here."

"Uh, I'm looking for someone. . . Do you know where I am?"

"Green Hill Zone."

Green Hill? I knew this place looked familiar, but how did I become the only here? Where's Pibby and Maddy?

"What is your name stranger?"

"Niko, but almost everyone who knows me calls me Nikki. . . And you are?"

"I'm Eve, and I live here. . . Something bad has happened here, and the people I know have gone missing and I don't know what to do about it."

I looked away gripping my arm letting the tears form in my eyes, this was all my fault. . . How could I let all of this happen?

"Hey? Are you ok? You seem pale."

"Oh uh! Yeah! I'm fine! Don't worry about me."

"You remind me of someone."

I was confused by her statement, before realizing something. Do I remind her of a family member?

"Uh who if you don't mind me asking."

"My daughter, sadly she and her father went missing before you came here and I've been hoping to find them."

"Maybe I can help."

"You can?"

"Yeah, I know what it's like to have someone missing."