Chapter 17 - Dinner with the Malfoys

Thank you for reading! I don't own any of Harry Potter! Please let me know if you enjoy! Updates every Saturday!
—————————————————————

Severus grudgingly sent a letter to the Malfoys which relayed his and Lily's acceptance of his friends' invitation.

He and Lily declined to discuss the matter further until the evening that they bustled around their bedroom while they prepared to journey to the Malfoy estate for the dreaded event.

Eileen had helpfully agreed to watch Albus and the babies that night.

"It won't be that bad, Sev." Lily reassured her alpha as she dusted a bit of Palmy's Blushing Rogue onto her cheeks.

".......We shouldn't be going at all. I have no interest in consigning my daughter away.....especially not to a boy in whom she has no interest." Severus huffed as he buttoned the collar of his black robes.

"Neither do I." Lily shrugged, "We're attending dinner this evening at the Malfoys' merely to be polite."

Severus paused for a moment to stare at his mate.

His dark eyes scanned over Lily's elegant, black dress.

He admired the gossamer sleeves that fluttered beguilingly over her shoulders and the rounded silhouette of her plunging neckline that hinted at the beginnings of her creamy cleavage.

The ruching on the side decadently showcased her womanly hips.

Thinking about the roundness of her bottom that pressed against the confines of the soft fabric made Severus's heart race.

Was his wife trying to send him into a rut?

"........Polite, Lily?" Severus asked in a husky drawl.

As he glided over to her, she looked up into the mirror, and stared at his reflection next to hers.

The warmth of his breath tickled her delicate neck as his velvet voice purred, "......I should hardly think that you care very much about being.....polite.......when you're willing to tease your alpha as mercilessly as this."

Lily drew in a silent breath of anticipation while Severus let two skillful fingers drift straight down her spine to sensually activate each nerve ending as he mocked her with what his touch alone could do.

She maintained her neutrality as she shook herself out of her trance and answered, "I'm not teasing anyone, Sev. I bought this dress yesterday. I rather like it, don't you?"

When she met Severus's black stare in the mirror and saw the true depth of loving longing in his gaze, she no longer needed the cosmetic rogue that she had placed onto her cheeks.

Her complexion pinkened on its own under her mate's dark gaze.

Severus let his hands slip over Lily as she instinctively moved back against him.

He silently abandoned their plans for the evening.

They would owl the Malfoys and say they had fallen ill.

They would owl the Malfoys and tell them....something.

Oh, what did it matter?

All that mattered to Severus was keeping Lily in his grasp, shredding that maddening piece of clothing from her body, and helping her into whatever position she preferred most so that he could claim her to his heart's content.

Lily leaned back and exposed her throat to her alpha as if he were a hungry vampire.

Severus closed his eyes as he gave her gentle kisses while he crushed her bottom against him as his hands found her curves.