car *Tom Holland*

I waited in the car for Tom to finally come out of the airport. He was accompanied by a group of paparazzi. But when he spotted my car his face lit up and he came running over. He opened the door to the drivers seat, because I didn't want to drive, and smiled at me.

"Hey Tommy." I grinned at my boyfriend and he leaned closer kissing my lips.

"I missed you so much." He smiled and kissed me again and again. I laughed and he started the car and starting driving. While we entered the motor way he lay his hand on my thigh stroking it with his thumb. I could feel my breath get heavier as his hand moved closer to my core but then dropping down again.

"What are you doing?" I said looking at Tom who seemed to be very concentrated on the road. He looked over to me with an innocent look on his face.

"Nothing." He laughed and looked back at the road. I shook my head laughing at him as his hand went up again. My eyes slowly closed and I let out a sigh. When I opened them after a while I saw that Tom had a smirk on his face. But then I had an idea. I reached over and lay my hand on his leg doing the same as him. I leaned back in my seat letting my hand rest on his jeans sometimes going up too.

"What do you think you're doing?" He looked at me and then my hand.

"Eyes on the road!" I just said ignoring his question. As he continued driving my hand went further up and after a few minutes I could see him get hard through his jeans. This time, I had a proud smile on my face.

"Stop it! I need to concentrate!" Tom laughed but I didn't stop. His breath got heavier and his leg started shaking. Suddenly, he pulled off the road and onto the sidedrive.

"What are you doing?" I asked taking my hand away. He didn't answer me just leaned over and started kissing me. Slipping his tongue into my mouth as I climbed over to him and sat on his lap. He groaned into the kiss as my hands went down to his jeans unzipping them. He pulled my shirt over my head and threw it to the side. I took off his shirt off too and let my hands run down his front. God I missed this! I looked up at Tom who was watching me admire him.

"I want you." He whispered pecking my lips.

"You already have me." I said against his lips. He connected our lips again and we made out in the car. His hands went to my jeans taking them off leaving both of us in just underwear. Tom pulled away from the kiss and looked around the car.

"What?" I asked as he reached to his jeans. He pulled out a condom and came back to face me.

"Climb in the backseat." He laughed.

"Seriously!?" I asked tilting my head at him.

"Everyone will see us here!" Tom said and I shook my head but started climbing from his lap into the backrow of seats.

"This is stupid!" I complained as I scrambeled through the gab of the front seats. When I finally sat down in the back, Tom followed me landing on top of me. We had to laugh so much as we lay down together. We looked into each others eyes and I stroked some fallen curls up.

"I love you." I smiled at him.

"I love you too." He said leaning down and pressing his lips onto mine. He deepened it and his hands went down to my panties slowly pulling them down my legs. His kisses moved down my neck as I took off his boxers and put the condom on him. He slowly pushed into me.

"Are you ok?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"Yeah don't worry." I smiled as he filled me up completely. It was cute how much he cared about me. He started moving making my eyes close and moans leave me. He kept thrusting into at a slow pace. I kissed him again and wrapped my arms around his neck. He moaned into my mouth and went faster. A tingle built in my stomach and more moans left me. The knot inside me tightened with every thrust and was soon begging for release. His hand went down and started rubbing me sending me over the edge. I gasped as a feeling coursed through me, that I missed so much. I felt him cum inside me and he went slower. I closed my eyes as he pulled out of me and sat up. After a few moments we both started to get changed again and climbed to the front seats again.

"I really missed that!" I said making him laugh.

"Yeah. Me too." He grinned and leaned over to give me another kiss. "I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I smiled giving him another kiss.