He Develops Feelings For You

This chapter will be from their POV. Enjoy!

Dan:

"I had fun tonight, Dan." Y/N thanked me quietly. She had the cutest voice and the best smile. I only just met her, but after tonight, it's like I'd known her forever.

I parked in front of where she lived. "Allow me!" I got out of the car and opened her door for her and held my hand out. I really tried to be polite tonight, I think I liked Y/N.

When we got to her door, she looked at me with those beautiful E/C eyes, and I couldn't help but stare. "I really want to do this again sometime." She said, and I nodded. She opened her door and waved bye to me.

That went awesome! I actually accomplished something!

I got in the car and started playing some Taylor Swift. Don't judge me.

When I got home, Phil was eating chocolate popcorn and watching Doctor Who. When he saw me, he smirked.

"So, how did it go?"

"The whole resturaunt burned down." I rolled my eyes. He gasped. "Really?"

"No."

I went to my room and all I could think about was Y/N. Her hair, her beautiful face, her perfume.

I decided to get some sleep, but Phil came in.

"Dan! The Tenth Doctor-"

"I DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT THE TENTH DOCTOR!"

Phil:

  "..And then she laughed her wonderful laugh." I finished talking about Y/N to Dan. I looked over and saw he was wearing headphones.

"DAN!" I yelled, making him jump. "What? Who?" He looked around until he found me. He sighed of relief. "Sorry, Phil, but you've been talking about her for the past 30 minutes."

I shrugged. "She's wonderful to talk about."

And I meant it. Y/N was a wonderful person in every way. She knew how to make me smile and make me laugh. She convinced me to go on the rides. She made my heart go wild.

I think I liked her!

Dan noticed me staring off into space and patted my back.

"You're growing up! Good for you!"