When He Cooks For You

Happy Mother's day to all my future moms/moms out there! Invite me to the baby shower!

Dan:

Dan wanted to do something special for you today, so he decided to cook you breakfast in bed!

Phil helped him to cook scones, toast, eggs, and orange juice.

It was 7:30 in the morning, and they were making a lot of noise. You woke up before they got done. You decided to investigate.

"Dan?" You mumbled sleepily. Dan froze. "What's going on in h- Woah!" You yelped as Dan came over there and pinned you against the wall.

"Nothing's going on in here, Princess!" He chuckled nervously. "Go back to bed and rest some more." He let go, allowing you to go back to Dan's room where you spent the night.

**************

"Happy Mother's Day, Princess!" Dan bursted through the door. Your eyes immediately were wide open.

"H-Huh?" You rubbed your eyes. You gasped as he brought the tray over to you. "Dan! Thank you! But...I'm not a mother."

"But I want you to be one." You blushed and looked down at your breakfast. "We'll see."

Phil

  Since Phil helped Dan make breakfast, Dan helped Phil make dinner. Phil decided to go for a simple, romantic setting.

He looked on some websites and found out how to make Fetuccini.

You were at the animal shelter for the day because you knew it was going to be busy day. Phil got into your flat using a key you kept at his flat.

**************

You were tired when you came home from the animal shelter. You helped over 50 people adopt pets today, and washed nearly 30 dogs and cats.

When you walked through the door, Phil was there waiting for you.  "Surprise! Happy Mother's Day!" Phil yelled.

You smiled. "Thank you Phil!" You hugged him. "How sweet!"

"You're welcome."

"Just let me go get changed." You walked into your bedroom.

  You changed into nicer clothes and walked back to Phil.

"Phil, this looks so nice!" You complimented as he pulled the chair out for you. You took your seat.

"It's just that...I'm not exactly a mother."

"I know!....Do you want to be one? I can make you one."

You blushed at this. "I-I-Phil-"

He laughed. "I'm kidding."