When He Gets Jealous/Meeting Your Ex

Idea from HereforthePhanfics

Dan:

It was a nice evening in a nice resturaunt. Dan wanted to make up for the other night. Of course, the nice and relaxing evening had to be ruined.

While you were finishing your entreè, Dan got up to go to the bathroom. You finished eating your food.

"Y/N?" You heard a voice behind you. You turned around and saw someone you didn't want to see. "It is you!"

You sighed and turned back around while he came over.

"Don't you remember me? It's me!"

"How could I forget?" You mumbled under your breath. You looked up at him. "You...became a...waiter."

"Yep! After our silly little argument-"

"It wasn't silly! You cheated on me!"

"Yeah, whatever sweetheart. Anyways, I realized you were right. I did need to get a job! So...here I am!"

"You mean about to leave?" Dan clenched his fists from behind you two.

"Who's this?" Your ex snarled.

"Her boyfriend."

"We were just talking about how she might come back to me." He pulled you out of your seat and close to his face. You gave him a disgusted look and pushed him away.

"Princess, can you go in the car? I am sorry to cut the date short, but I some business to attend to."

You quickly walked to the car and sat in there for 10 minutes.

When Dan came back, he was silent and had bruises and scratches on his face and food on his clothes.

You didn't even bother to ask questions as he drove you two home.

Later that night, everyone was blowing up your Instagram and Facebook, showing you a video of Dan beating up your ex.

"Somebody's jealoooouuuuss!"

"Don't ever say I've never done anything for you."

Phil

You and Phil were on a lake, on a boat, fishing. Not very romantic, but it sure is relaxing!

Phil caught a fish. It seemed to be a big fish.

"Y/N! Help me reel it in!" Phil hollered. You grabbed on to the reel and tried reeling it in with him, but it was too strong.

Phil unexpectedly walked leaned backwards. This caused you to stumble back, taking Phil with you.

You both ended up in the lake.

"Need some help?" A man's voice said from another boat.

"Yes, please!" Phil replied. The man took you and Phil into his boat and handed you both towels.

"Wait a minute.. you look familiar!" The man pondered, looking at you. You gasped.

"Oh wait! You're Y/N!" He hugged you. Phil raised an eyebrow.

"Heh.. Hi." You looked down sadly.

"How have you been? Hard to believe it's already been a whole year!"

"Yeah...Phil, this is my ex."

Phil just growled.

"How's..Fiona." You sighed. Fiona was the girl your ex left you for.

"Oh..we broke up. I broke up with her for you!" His look suddenly got more menacing. "So why don't you dump this loser and come back to me, poppet?"

You glared and slapped him.

Phil went further and pushed him off the boat.

As Phil rowed, you teased him. "Had fun, Mr. Jealous?"

He smiled. "A lot."