Thank You!

When suddenly I'm getting 2 followers an hour, 40k reads a month, 2k reads a day, and I only have 20 requests over all, my second book is speeding ahead of the first at alarming and incredible rates, and I almost have 3 million reads on a book I haven't touched since December?

I begin to realize how wonderful life can be. None of this would be possible without you guys, probably not even my life.

Thank you all so, so much for all you've given me to be proud of and look back on and smile at for hours on end. I don't mind working for as long as I do to make you all happy if you are happy. That's all I want. To see that this reward is what I get for doing that is so amazing to me.

I love you all for making me so happy. I hope I can continue to do the same for you all.

Do what you want how you want to. That's how I got to where I am today. I love writing, so I do it the way I want to. And I'm thrilled to see that so many people like that. Almost 800 people (oh my gosh).

I'm sorry for being so sappy, but I want you all to know that by writing a nice comment, you could you brighten my entire life.

I LOVE YOU ALL!

Mel xx

p.s. it's cold bleh. ooh and i got a haircut so i feel good about that