6 Reasons (Request)

My eyes were glued to the screen, my heart pounding. The amount of betrayal I felt was insane.

I pulled out my phone, opening snapchat. I double tapped Niall's name, rewinding until the moment where Niall kissed the girl on the screen. I captioned it with one word. Done.

I deleted him from snapchat, unfollowed him on Twitter and Instagram, making sure I blocked him, too.

When I got a text from him saying,"it's not real !" I started crying. I honestly didn't know what to do or believe anymore, so I went to bed without thinking. In sleep I can't feel pain or be lonely.

I woke up at midnight, trying and trying but not succeeding at falling back asleep.

I got up for some ice cream, putting on some movie about aliens instead of breakups.

I'd dozed off on the couch, when I heard the window slide open. Niall loved to sneak in through the window at nights, just to scare me. I got up quickly, looking to see him in my kitchen already.

"I knew you'd keep that window unlocked," he grinned, but I just threw my spoon at him.

"Hey!" he yelled as I stalked back to my room. He ran in front of me, stopping me from entering the room. I slapped him, swallowing my tears.

"How could you? I loved you, you know!" I shouted, and he pulled out his phone.

"Just watch this video, please," he urged, and I was ready to push it away when I saw his fingernails. He'd been chewing them like his life depended on it, like he always did when he was upset.

I pulled the phone away, pushing play. The video title popped up. "6 reasons why that wasn't Niall Horan." I rolled my eyes, wondering if he'd made it himself. When I heard a girl talking, I assumed it was a fan trying to help him out. Maybe he'd asked her to.

She listed off crap that no one would notice except for fans and no one would be believe except for those closest to him.

By the end, I was half convinced. It could all be fake, so I wasn't taking my chances. I didn't want a broken heart to begin with, so I wasn't risking a second one.

"And?" I asked him, stepping away from how close he'd gotten.

"I agree with every one of those reasons," he started, and I congratulated myself for guessing he would say that. "Except they forgot one."

I expected him to comment on his whereabouts that night, but he made me look him straight in the eye, one hand on my jaw.

"The one thing they forgot that proves that wasn't me," he spoke quietly as I held my breath inside. "Was that I love you. There's no one else I'm going to love, so how could this be true?" His eyes searched mine, and I didn't move a muscle then.

I had overreacted abit, and I'd learned many times before that the crap on the news is 99.9% false or blown up. So I made myself a promise to always believe him, and I would make the same promise to him later. But I had one, much more important thing to say first.

"I love you, too."

.

.

thanks to Britishboysarehot12 for requesting! I hope you liked it!

I wrote this one in like 20 minutes I hope it's alright D:

Mel xx

I LOVE YOU