Not an Update, but Hey!

Hey! 

Sorry for not posting lately on here. I have summer homework I still haven't finished, so I'm stressing out about that. 

I just wanted to tell you guys about an app that my friend told me about because it really helps and it would be good for me to help communicate some of my feelings to you guys. 

It's called Vent, and I honestly love it. You post with a feeling and a message, and people can hug the post, reply to it, and etc. It's really helped for getting my emotions out, and I've met a lot of new friends on there along with helping to understand my real life friend's feelings more. 

If you'd like to download it, it's free. My username is fragmentaations, yes with two a's, and I thought it would be cool to have some of you guys on there with me so we can all cry and be happy and weird and crazy on there. 

There's no private messages, but if you come from Wattpad, send out a post and tag me in it letting me know you're there :)

It is quite a trigger, though. Most of the people I follow on there do talk about suicide and general sadness, but that's for you to decide if you can handle or not.

It's a great opportunity to meet some friends and relieve your emotions after a long day. 

Thanks for putting up with me! See you on the app! 

Mel xx

p.s. just a suggestion! i love you all so much. update tomorrow x