𝐂2

"Y/N

"Y/N."

"Y/N...!"

"Y/N!!"

You shot up out of your precious slumber and looked around frantically. "Is there a fire?!" Not understanding who would be needing to call your name over and over so desperately for.

"Worse. SCHOOL. You're gonna make us late!" Keisuke had been making so much noise that your head wasn't even close to remembering you had school. But now that you had, you almost fell back asleep.

"What time is it?"

"Damn it I don't know. LATE?" He replied and started walking out of your room.

"Since when did you care about getting there on time?" You questioned before he got too far away.

"Since mom said she would ground me if I was purposely late again." Then he shut the door, grumbling something under his breath. Baji was on house arrest so he could only go to school and back. So as much as he hated being home all the time, going to school was slightly relieving. You ended up sitting in silence for a little bit before it actually registered in your head you were going to be late.

Jumping up out of bed you frantically searched around your uniform and the other very (not so) important little things you put on before you headed out. It took about ten minutes with extra screaming from your mother to hurry up. You rushed out to the bathroom quickly but thoroughly brush your teeth. Then racing back to grab your bag and meet your brother out by the kitchen.

"Did you eat?" Your mother asked you, standing with her hands on her hips. "You probably don't have a lot of time but take an apple and this waffle." Which was strange because she literally handed you a plain waffle to eat while you walk. But you were grateful because you actually didn't eat anything.

"Thanks." You said taking a bite from the apple. Your mother turned and squinted her eyes to get a good look at the clock on the wall.

"NOW GO GO. HAVE A GOOD DAY. LOVE YOU TWO." She practically was pushing you two out the door. "STAY OUT OF TROUBLE PLEASE."

—---------------------------
At School

The bell was just going off as you two arrived. Meaning you had about two minutes before you were officially going to be late. Keisuke's class was on the first floor so he quickly scurried off as soon as he could. For you though, your class was on the third floor. And there was almost no way to make it up the stairs in two minutes. So since you were already late, you decided to take your time in going up them.

"Baji, you're late." Was the first thing your teacher said to you the moment you walked in. Almost as if you didn't know that. "Have a seat." Of course it was science.

Your classroom was set up with tables in a line and not desks. Also meaning that normally there were no assigned seats. So the seat you sat in yesterday was never guaranteed. Except your entire class had a mutual agreement that the seats you took the first day were the ones you would stay in.